♡ Chapter-18 ♡

(First of all I am sorry so sorry for not being able to update as I have lot of things to work on but don't worry I will post as much as I can. Thank you all for being patient enough to wait. Also once again thank you for giving these book so much love and also thank you to the people who vote , Comment and read my book , I really really appreciate it. I thank you all from the bottom of my heart for giving these book a chance.)

)

--------------------------
No one can talk to her
in a rude way or in
any mean way
even I myself am not allowed
to talk to her like that.
--------------------------

EKANSH RATHORE
FERICA SHEKHAWAT

On reaching her house they both entered the house to see no one in the living room. She frowned and decided to check the kitchen maybe to find Priya there.
She gone in the direction of kitchen with Ekansh following her behind like a lost puppy.

The moment she entered the kitchen her eyes widened to see her father back hugging her mother while she is making food and trying to get out her father's grip.
" Ohh come on Priya I am just asking for a kiss and also no one is at home also so now come on give me a kiss." Angad said to his wife who was denying him.

Before Priya could say something Ferica coughed loudly making her parents look at her with wide eyes and on the other hand Ekansh was standing behind her as always with no expression on his face.

"Oppss sorry hehe!!" Ferica said giggling with her hands covered on her eyes like a child. " Ehh umm where is Aadya and Aayush?" Priya asked her trying to change the topic. " Ohh they are coming after completing the formalities of discharge from hospital and we came early so that we can do preparations for her welcome." She replied to her mother to which both of her parents.

"Ok so now me and Ekansh will go to do the preparations." She said to her parents and held Ekansh's hand dragging him out of the kitchen not before yelling loudly "Now you guys can continue your romance we won't disturb you." She giggled loudly after completing her sentence making Ekansh shook his head at her child like nature and her parents embarrassed.

On reaching her room she was pinned to the wall immediately by him the moment she closed her door.
Due to sudden force she closed her eyes clutching his shirt tightly. " Open your eyes precious." He whispered in her ears with his deep voice making shiver ran down her spine. She opened her doe eyes to look his grey eyes staring at her intensely making her heart beat faster and she gulped hard.