I- the auction room

The atmosphere was constrictive, the auction room was filled with snobby, hypocritical and cruel nobles. It was disgusting; all of them struck by awe at the creature in the tank, All having heart filled eyes. It would be nauseating to think of the thoughts that  was running through their heads. The poor thing looks terrified. Having all these greedy nobles looking at her only having a goal in mind to make her their slave. 'slave'. i hate that very word. These vile beasts thinking they have the right to claim a thing their own and make it do their bidding. Revolting. makes me want to throw up. being on this island for years you would of thought one would be used to the sight. A helpless toy being chained down and forced away from their liberty. Once a free bird now its locked in a cage for all of eternity.

I couldn't bare to see her face anymore; if i did it would be engraved into my head forever. Adjusting the cloak around my head to cover my silver stands i turn away from the stage. The room was packed from the lower class that attended to the highest, including the three celestial dragons .As i turn to the back i see a few familiar face.  Eustass captain Kidd and his first mate: killer. The surgeon of death: Trafalgar law with a few from his crew. Right now, on the Sabaody archipelago, is a place where eleven heads are worth over 100 million Beri. I also notice a few of the straw hat  crew. They was seething with anger;  Their eyes widened when they heard that the mermaid was getting sold for 500 million as did mine. The only people capable of that sum of money was the celestial dragons. ' Celestial dragons.' They have no humanity coursing through their veins all they know is to criticise those below them. My mouth goes dry and my jaw clenches at the act. Hearing his laughter run through my ears makes me want to become deaf. The auctioneer is stunned when the amount came out of saint charlos mouth. The mermaid was shaking absolutely terrified as she stared at the audience.

Help her. Do it. 

As i begin to shake i look at the bag full of Beri on the floor. i had more than enough to get her back but i couldn't go against them plus i had to use it for something else I'm sorry. I'm so sorry i couldn't help. I close my eyes not allowing any tears to escape while squeezing my fists making my nails clip the skin making my hands bleed. Wait. Don't intervene. Let time takes its course. As i sank more into my seat bringing the hood of my cloak over my head  not wanting to see the poor girls face when the hammer comes down to declare a sold. Just as it happens the auction rooms doors crash open and a figure flies through. Shooting up from my seat i look at who caused the loud noise. My eyes widen at who it is; Monkey d Luffy. Bounty worth 300 million.

He sprinted down the stairs only having one thing in mind; save her from what she has been bounded by. However he was held back by six arms. Six octopus arms. It was a fish man holding back the Strawhat. Once he revealed that he was one of another kind the criticism was loud. First they was at awe with the mermaid but now they are disgusted by a fishman. I was too occupied at 5looking at the scene Infront of me to notice that saint charlos had drawn his pistol to land a shot on the fishman making him drop to the floor and leave a trail of blood. ignoring the voice in the back of my head telling me to slaughter the celestial dragon i stay in my seat stifling with anger grabbing a handful of the cloak I'm wearing. Already knowing what the hot head straw hat would do i got ready to move from my seat slinging the bag of Beri over my shoulder. just as i move out of the way the saint that was giggling with happiness is not beaten amongst the chairs. Letting out an airy chuckle i sat in my new seat watching the action unfold and it seemed like i wasn't the only one. Within the panic of every one trying to leave the soon to be battlefield stood the Strawhat crew taking on guards coming at them. After all the fuss the only people remaining was three pirate crews , soldiers and me. Having no need to interfere sat in my seat watching everything happen. The ceiling caved in due to three flying fish with the remainder of the straw hat crew, one of them landing on the face of saint roswald. with the smile that was slowly coming upon my lips it faltered when Trafalgar law spoke saying that the marines had circled the auction and an admiral was on his way.