Chapter 2

Breaking that awkwardness he observed Silla Soldiers running towards him

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Breaking that awkwardness he observed Silla Soldiers running towards him."Maybe for this Princess !,he assumed..With a worried face he spoke

"Princess,why come here.Go away otherwise your family will be angry with you".

Chaeyoung smiled tentatively looking at him and replied "Annyeonghaseyo my name is Princess Chaeyoung.I want you take my apology on behalf of my brothers and my family.They have done a big sin with you.It shouldn't be happened.Please forgive us."

Hearing her talk the warrior eyes shoned with gladness.He gently smiled at her then answered

"It's okay Princess.The situation was like that.See I am not angry with your brothers or your family.Now you had to go.Otherwise your soldiers won't spare me" Saying that he swiftly climbed the horse.Controlling the lace with his one hand he whispered something unfamiliar into its ears.The language chaeyoung never heard before.Horse leapt forward in seconds. chaeyoung suddenly demanded thinking something..

"See I told my name.Now can tell me your too.Trust me I will never reveal your name to anyone" Warrior boy chuckled softly as he kicked his horse.Then said in his cute voice

"I have a big name, Princess I think you can't pronounce that anyways it starts with ' Prince..'.Hope we will meet again

"Thank you.." Soon chaeyoung's eyes caught the sight of his horse in the storm of dust moving away from the oasis.At the same time silla soldier surrounded around her protection.In between those men she stretched her head to look back at the departing stallion on the dusty road, carrying the man she had just fallen in love with away from her.

................................

"And that was the first and the last I actually saw of him," sighed chaeyoung, her lips curling in an unhappy curve. Usually she wore a lovely, infectious smile.Either it was a flashing one which lit up her oval face, or a slow one suffused with an elfin charm. At the moment, she was grim, with a bitter ache in her heart for he was still a stranger to her and she wondered if her love was destined to remain unrequited. Her marriage, when she would follow the custom of choosing the prince to marry in accordance with her family's wishes.Which was being planned for the coming month, in winter, and here she was dreaming about a man she had only seen, but never acquainted with..

A while later chaeyoung was getting ready in her room and combing her long black wavy hairs when Suddenly Seojoon and Min Young entered her room.Her brother and sister were also with them.They were all looking really happy as they approached her.Seeing them approaching chaeyoung stood up from the seat to greet them.

"Greetings, father and mother. Greatings brother"

She surprisingly queried to them "What's the matter Mother.You are all here in this early morning.Is everything alright ?"

"Yes my daughter.Everything is alright.The purpose behind we are all here is we have brought happy news for you" announced her father with hearty smile.Everyone's face lit up with a suppressed joyness.chaeyoung absolutely numbed watching her Parent's and siblings expression.She didn't had a slightest idea about what is going to happen.Yet she put forth a questions with an curious mind.

𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐄𝐌𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐎𝐑 // ℝ𝕠𝕤𝕖𝕜𝕠𝕠𝕜जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें