CHAPTER 133

Muzan transfomre into big baby demon as Michirou still pinning him in the wall.

' I can't let go! He's getting bigger!! ' Michirou thought as she still gripping her katana and don't have a plan to let it go as the sun was getting rise.

Giyu appeared on her back, helping her to pin Muzan. Muzan roared and got bigger and bigger, as Michirou push Giyu to fall back and causing Michirou to get absorb by the Muzan.

" MICHIROU!! " Giyu yelled in worried as he trying to reach out Michirou.

The big baby demon started to crawl away, as Iguro and Kyojuro appeared helping to back up Giyu.

𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚃𝚒𝚐𝚎𝚛

𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝚅𝚎𝚗𝚘𝚖 𝙵𝚊𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚝𝚑𝚎 𝙽𝚊𝚛𝚛𝚘𝚠 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍

The duo cutted the part of it limbs casuing to fall in the ground.

' So thick!! That fucking bastard is really trying to run away!! ' Iguro thought.

" DON'T LET HIM IN THE SHADES!! DROP IT NOW!! " Kiriya yelled as he command the slayers around as the Baby Big Muzan was getting burn.

𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖 .𝙴𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝙻𝚊𝚢𝚎𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝

Muichiro slice the legs as he was mad, he can't find his twin Michirou.

" Just Die already!! " Muichirou yelled in rage.

Every kakushi, every slayers help each other to defeat Muzan using thier best and with thier life.

𝙷𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚊. 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚁𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎.

𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚒𝚡𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝙲𝚊𝚝-𝙻𝚎𝚐𝚐𝚎𝚍 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍𝚜 𝙾𝚏 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎.

𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙽𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙳𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚗 𝚃𝚢𝚑𝚙𝚘𝚘𝚗.

" What a though bastard!! " Sanemi yelled.

" We are going to defeat you!! You jerk!! " Mitsuri yelled swing her flexible katana to protect the kakushis.

Tanjiro was backing up them as same with Giyu. Every one was fighting yet confused and fear overcome them.

The part of Muzan's baby big demon was glowing the same light like Michioru's power.

" DON;T STOP!! "

" JUST DIE ALREADY FUCKING BASTARD!!"

" JUST BURN!! DAMN YOU!!"

Everyone was praying and fighting just to burn Muzan, as they didn't notice Michirou was missing except to her twin Muichirou wondering where is she.

" HE'S TRYING TO DIG UNDERGROND!!! "

" ATTACK HIM TO WEAKEN HIM!! "

𝚆𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚃𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚗𝚝 𝙵𝚕𝚞𝚡
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝙲𝚘𝚕𝚍 𝙼𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗 𝚆𝚒𝚗𝚍.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.
𝚂𝚎𝚛𝚙𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚘𝚞𝚛𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚗 𝙷𝚎𝚊𝚍𝚎𝚍 𝚁𝚎𝚙𝚝𝚒𝚕𝚎.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝚂𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚘𝚟𝚎, 𝚆𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚌𝚕𝚊𝚠.
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.
𝙼𝚒𝚜𝚝 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝙵𝚒𝚏𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖. .𝚂𝚎𝚊 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚍𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝙷𝚊𝚣𝚎
.

.

.

.

.

.

.

𝙷𝚒𝚗𝚘𝚔𝚊𝚖𝚒 𝙺𝚊𝚐𝚞𝚛𝚊. 𝚂𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚑 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝙱𝚎𝚗𝚎𝚏𝚒𝚌𝚎𝚗𝚝 𝚁𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚊𝚗𝚌𝚎
.

.

.

.

.

.
𝙵𝚕𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝙱𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐. 𝚂𝚎𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚍 𝙵𝚘𝚛𝚖: 𝚁𝚒𝚜𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚌𝚘𝚛𝚌𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚞𝚗
.

.

.

.

.
The sun was getting rising up, Muzan getting burn as the part of his limbs are fading in dust.

" HE'S BURNING!! "

" DIE!!!"

" AARRRRRRGHHHH "

Muzan roared so loud as everyone keepng him burn in the sun until he's fading in dust.