CHAPTER 134

Muzan roared so loud as everyone keepng him burn in the sun until he's fading in dust.

Muzan completely faded in dust as everyone was cheering, crying and happy that they defeated the demon king.

" WHAAAA WE FINNALY DEFEATED HIM!!! " Mitsuri yelled as she cried hugging Iguro tightly as he hesitately hugged her back in relief that she's alive.

" WHAAA WE WON!! "

" WE DEFEATED HIM!! "

" MUZAN IS DEAD!! "

" WE AREN'T DONE YET!! HELP THE HASHIRAS!! "

' We did it!? ' Shinobu thought in unbelievable yet relief for her friend's safe.

Kyojuro help Sanemi to stand up as he accept it, Giyu help Tanjiro to stand up.

Everyone was happilly said they're won, smilling showing to thier face. helping each other.

' Mom, the man who killed you and my siblings are already gone. ' Tanjiro thought as he cried.

" Help those kids..they're really injured too. " Kyojuro said as he reffering Zenitsu and Inosuke as he told to the kakushis.

" Where's Michirou?"

" Where's that young brat? "

Sanemi and Giyu asked in the same time made hashiras wondered not until they heared Muichiro cries while hugging Michirou's dead bloody body.

Michirou lose her right eye, her hair got short, the wounds on her body was deep and bleeding causing blood lost.

" MICHIROU!! YOU SAID YOU WON'T DIE!!! " Muichiro yelled in pain while hugging Michirou's body.

" YOU PROMISED IT TO ME!! "

Muichiro was crying to the point he loss his cool, crying that he want his twin to come back alive.

Mitsuri and Iguro rush to them, filled with worried and sadnness. as same as the other hahsiras.

" Michirou......" Giyu and Iguro said as soon as they saw Michirou's body.

" She's dead....." Sanemi said as he canl feel the pulse was gone.

" Michirou..." Mitsuri said as she cried.

" I'm sorry i coudn't protect you... " Giyu mutterd as he approach the twin, as he wants to calm Muichro that still keep crying.

" Young Tokito was hero.. i realized that she keep us protected.." Kyojuro said

" You said you will not left me..." Muichirou muttered in pain and crying holding Michirou's hand as he still wishing that she will came back alive.

Iguro and Sanemi lowered thier heads. Mitsuri was crying next to Iguro. Tanjiro was also crying next to Kyojuro. Despite they have a injured but it was not deadly thanks to Michirou.

Giyu was hugging Muichiro from the back as he trying to calm him down in this state. Muichro didn't push him away as he still crying.

Gyomie from the background saying his last words to Kakushis. He didn't actually injured a lot but there's deep wounds that causing blood loss in fact the slayer mark also.

" Maybe she can heal herself! " Tanjiro suddenly said as the Serpent and Wind Hashira lit up thier heads in wonder.

" What do you mean? " Iguro asked, he forgot that his mask fell off.

" Remember that she almost die after saving Rengoku-san from uppermoon three before. She supposed to be dead that day, but she's alive thanks to her power. " Tanjiro explained to them.

" What power? " Sanemi asked but they stopped as they heard Muichro's voice.

" Michirou!! " Muichirou said as he felt her hands twitch a little as a sign. Giyu also saw it too and cn't believe

But it was different than his thought.