CHAPTER 135

Muzan's breath and heart have stopped but not all his cells are not dead.

There's still a time.

I will pour you all my blood and power.

I'm sure you will not die immedietly as soon as you touch the sunlight.

The power of yours was incredeble, i admit it.

Michirou Tokito, The Decendant of Kokushibo.

You will conquer the sun and become the strongest demon that ever exsist.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Hashiras was mourning and the kakushi was trying to take Michirou's body from Muichro's grip.

" Huh?"

You must destroyed the demon slayers for me.

Michirou suddenly swung her hand to Kakushis and Muichirou as they shocked that they sense something was wrong.

Kyojuro and Iguro saved the kakushis as Giyu grabbed Muichiro to back away from Michirou.

" Michirou? " Muichirou siad in confuse, just what the hell happend?

" Get back!! " Tanjiro yelled as he waring everyone.

Michirou the demon looked at them as she growling. The sun hitted her but didn't effect.

" Everyone who can still fight!! grab your weapon!! " Giyu yelled as he ready to charge to Michirou.

" We can still fight!! " Lyojuro yelled back.

" NOO!! DON'T KILL HER!! " Muichirou yelled.

He can feel his twin was still there but why Michirou become a demon.

" STAY BACK!! "

" BURN HER IN THE SUN!! '

Muichirou can't do anything as he was traumatized, Mitsuri can't kill her friend Michirou as she stay next to Muichiro.

Michirou was rampanging a little making them hard to cut her head and pushing her to the sun.

" SISTER!! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!!?? " Inosuke suddenly yelled as he trying to fight Michirou.

" WHY DID YOU HURT THAT GUY HALF HAORI!! HE'S YOUR CRUSH YOU SAID IT TO ME!! " Inosuke added as he let out a tears.

" STAY BACK BOAR HEAD!! SHE'S DEMON NOW!! " Sanemi yelled

Michirou was fast that all of them didn't have a time to dodge even Muichrou got hurt.

" No way...Michirou.. " Zenitsu said as he saw Michirou was diffirent while being help to stand next to kakushi.

" Everyone was still fighting...we're still beated up.." He added

" This is awful....What about your brother Muichirou?"

Michirou jumped fastly as she charge to Iguro and Sanemi.

But Muichiro appeared protecting them both as he he let Michirou bit him.

𝕀 𝕕𝕣𝕒𝕨 𝔻𝕖𝕞𝕠𝕟 𝕄𝕚𝕔𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕠𝕦 ....𝕚 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕚𝕥..