2.

-

The sound of the telephone ringing tore Zeke's attention from the tv and towards the ringing from on the wall.

"..you should get that." Eleven spoke up from beside him, biting into her pizza.

Zeke reached his hand out, his hand glowing red as the telephone glowed red, the phone swung over, and zeke caught it.

"Lazy ass." Eleven commented, and zeke raised an eyebrow at her.

"Where did you learn that from?" He questioned, and Eleven shrugged.

"Mike."

Zeke hummed, "Of course. That boy."

Zeke didn't like Mike. Not one bit at all, not as long as he's crushing on his sister. He tried to blow him up once, but Hopper stopped him, and Nancy, Mike's older sister, had threatened to shoot him.

Zeke had refrained himself from blowing up Mike every time he saw his face.

"...hello?" Speak of the devil.

Zeke let out a groan, "Wheeler! What do you want?"

Eleven sat up and reached for the phone, but Zeke pushed her away, standing up from the couch.

"I need to talk to El." Mike replied, his voice sounding urgent.

"Yeah, no." Zeke told him, and he let out a startled shout as Eleven jumped on his back, taking the phone from him.

"Mike?" Eleven jumped off of Zeke's back and smiled as she went to her room, closing the door behind her.

"Wait! Mike isn't supposed to know you're here!" Zeke said but sighed as he dropped himself back on the couch.

There was a knock on the door, and zeke glanced at the door, raising his hand , and the front door swung up, revealing a startled Steve.

"Uh, right, I forgot you can do that. I literally thought you just blew up stuff." Steve said, walking into the cabin and dropping himself on the couch.

"I do. I was too lazy to stand up. Did you know that Mike calls Eleven? He's not even supposed to know about her being here." Zeke told him,

Steve shrugged, "I didn't know. Are they talking right now?" Steve glanced over at Eleven's room.

Zeke nodded his head, "Yeah, I am this close of just blowing up wheeler." He held up his fingers that were touching.

Steve chuckled, "Right, murder is illegal, and second, come on, we're heading to a party tonight."

"A party? I'm in, " Zeke stood up, grabbing his jacket.

"Let's stop by Wheelers house, first."

🥤

Nancy wheeler walked over to Zeke and Steve with a red cup on her hand, and she noticed the frown on Zekes face.

"Steve, what did you do to him?" Nancy questioned, accusing Steve.

Steve scoffed, "I didn't do anything! He's just upset because we didn't stop by your house when we were coming to the party."