Rules!

Hi! Welcome to my first adopt book! I don't think I'm going to be making another adopt book, but if I ever do, it will be after ALL of these adoptables will be... well, adopted! And if, IF I make another adopt book, it will probably have Warrior Cats adoptables as well. NO SWEARING!

Anyways, moving on to the actual rules now, I hope you enjoy this book!

                                                  ADOPTING RULES

                                                             Bases

I will mostly be using Fizzy's (SoFizzticated's) Bases, so credits to them. I will also be editing some bases, so you guys can use those (credit me pls). If there will be any other bases I will use, I will credit them here. 

My bases will be headshots, unless I can find (or edit) Fizzy bases for them, so if you want a full base for the adopt, then I can only do SilkWings, HiveWings, LeafWings, and RainWings (RainWing edited by StarvioletFury). 

                                              Adopt Requirements

I will specify which Adopt Requirements the dragon is for each one, unless I say so, so here they are:

BTA: Bio to adopt (BTA Form will be at the bottom of this section)

OTA: Offer to adopt (I don't take currency)

NTA: Name to adopt

FCFS: First come, first serve (whoever claims it first gets it)

You can only adopt 1 per page, unless you're a VIP (More info on that in the next chapter) I will give the adopt to whoever I like the Bio/Name more.

These mean how many adopts there are:

🌕 - no adopts are adopted

🌗 - some adopts are adopted

🌑 - all adopts are adopted

BTA Form:

Name:

Age:

Gender:

Personality:

Backstory:

Usage:  

                                                Blacklist Rules

Do not fight over dragons, if you do, I will put all of the people part of the argument on the blacklist. Please don't whine or complain about the fact that you didn't get the dragon you wanted, if you do, again, you will be put on the blacklist. Also don't be mean to people if you didn't get the dragon you want, and don't guilt-trip me into giving you a dragon. If I like someone's bio/name better, I will give it to them, nothing you do will make me choose you (except maybe rewriting the bio/name), and especially not being terrible. Other than that, if you comment first, then you will probably get it.

If you do any of the things above, you will be put on the blacklist, and you will not be able to adopt for a month. When your time is over I will message you or ping you in the comments, and you will be able to adopt. If you do any of these things again your time will double.

                                                     Other Stuff  

I might be doing egg raffles or breedables or making dragons based on living things (for example making SilkWings based on butterflies and moths, or making LeafWings based on plants)

If you have read ALL the rules, then write "DRAGONS" in the comments. Also if you have any fun ideas, then write then in the comments as well!

WINGS OF FIRE ADOPTSजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें