Detention

Basically the same as the detention scene in K-12 but instead of Crybaby controlling Leo to get her out, Angelita helps her (also tw, needles)

Idea from Despairfrogcos0  (I seem to get a lot of ideas from them..)

[Crybaby's pov]

I am aware as I step into the small room, that I'm going to have to find a way out sooner or later unless I want to have the life sucked out of me for the rest of this dreaded school year. I understand that I did start a food fight, but is this really all that necessary? I'm suddenly snapped out of my thoughts as a tall man in a rabbit mask pushes me into a wooden chair that has straps built into it, I struggle while he straps my arms down and pushes the chair against the desk. I'm not sure why, but I begin to scream loudly before a female teacher slams a ruler on my desk and tells me to be quiet. That obviously was not a very good idea. She walks towards her own desk, still staring me down with a hateful look in her eyes. This makes me somewhat uncomfortable, though I ignore her and glance at the large textbook on the desk in front of me. This has to be illegal, doesn't it? I mean, you can't just strap someone into a chair and manhandle them. I shake my head almost unnoticeably, it's the American school system, they could probably torture us and still wouldn't get in any trouble. What else would you expect from a boarding school? I am once again rudely interrupted from my thoughts as a few women dressed in very skanky nurse uniforms with needles barge into the small classroom. I mean.. it's definitely an outfit. I scrunch up my nose and shut my eyes tightly when one of them walks up to me and injects my arm with a strange liquid, leaving a gross and tight feeling in my arm. She then leaves with the other women once they all finish injecting the other students. What the fuck? Now I definitely need to get out of here. Suddenly a small paper ball is thrown at the back of my head and I quickly turn around to see- Angelita? What the hell is she doing here, she's gonna get caught! Luckily, the teacher is on the phone and grading some papers while facing the window. Angelita is making an odd gesture with her hands, which I'm guessing is her trying to tell me to get up but I jerk my head towards my arms that are still strapped down. She realizes I can't move and looks around the room as if she's trying to think of another way to help me, then her facial expression changes to a large grin as she leaves the room, cracking the door a bit.
A few minutes pass, and the teacher gets another call. She answers it with a sigh, but soon begins to panic and runs out of the classroom in a hurry. Suddenly Angelita appears again, still smiling but not as much this time. She quietly makes her way over to me, unstraps my arms, and then drags me out of the room in one swift motion. I try to speak, but she covers my mouth until we make it to our dorm. "What did you just do?" She smirks mischievously and clicks her tongue. "Nothing you need to worry about~" I roll my eyes and shut the door behind us. "Ang," She turns on her heels to face me. "Hm?" I tilt my head down and stare at the ground awkwardly. "Uhm, thanks for.. getting me out of there." I lift my head up but still refuse to look at her. "That's what friends are for, right?" She walks over to me with a warm smile and interlocks her finger with mine. "Er, yeah.. friends." I mumbled the last part quietly, but unfortunately Angelita still heard me. She grabs my chin with her free hand and forces me to look at her. "Are you okay, love?" My heart begins to race and I glance at the side. "M-mhm!" "Why'd you mumble that last part?" She looks me up and down before getting closer. "No reason.." I swallow nervously and attempt to escape her grip but she lets go of my hand and grabs me by the waist. "You're shaking a lot." She moves her hand from my chin to my cheek and smirks. I bite my bottom lip as my breath hitches. Suddenly, she lets go and steps away while saying she's gonna go take a nap, leaving me there breathless.

[Not edited] omg gay people, haha y'all thought they were gonna kiss huh? Nope!