Welcome!

First we need to meet y/n!

Who is she?

Is she a villain or a hero?

Here in this chapter you will know who you are...

Y/N L/N is a daughter of a well known woman Bria(Y/n mother), and well known men Albert(Y/N father), also she is a sister of two grown men and two little gremlins. Simon and Ronald are the oldest of the sibling, Y/N is a middle child and Evrin and Martis are the youngest and also twins. L/N family is also dog owner they have a German Shepherd named Norm. There is also one another family memeber and that is a dragon, y/n's dragon for more specificts his name is Toothless he's a black dragon but also unique he can transform, he can transform into a dragon plushie so y/n can take him anywere.

(This is Toothles) ^

(Plushie version)

Is she a student at UA?

The answer is No

She is a private student of Shouta Aizawa to train her quirk

Y/N L/N quirk:
Her quirk is basically magic/heal. This quirk is mixed from both of her parents. That's why she trains with Aizawa sensei and sometimes Recovery girl is there to help with the healing side.
Her magic side is just a Purple fire that comes out of her hands, and she can hit with her magic pretty hard. When magic get's out of control it could even kill someone.
Healing quirk goes out of her eyes to unlocked this quirk the only thing that she need to do is look at the scar not blinking, and her eyes start to glow green and from the light goes out a straight line into the scar. That's how Y/N quirk works. (I hope this explanantion is understanding!)

But things happend since Y/N moved to japan for training to become a hero (of course she bringed Toothless with her) L/N family stayed in America more personality Alaska (I always watned to go to Alaska so Y/N in this story is from Alaska).

Y/N was living in a small house that her parents bought her to stay, in a small vilange.
But since more and more villaing are in the city but also in vilanges. Aizawa got attached to this young woman (like a father and daughter dynamic) he order and pleased Y/N to stay in class 3-A dorms(Yes i made a time skip where they are in legal Age;))and she didn't had a heart to decline. Moving to the dorms is the best option to protect her, but also Toothles, non one knows about Toothles in japan, of course Aizawa knows but he promised he wouldn't tell anyone.

I hope this explains your character to this story I had this idea just about week ago so i hope you like the story. I have also a word If someones inspires themself to write about the same story or something like that or just got insipired to make an art. PLEASE Tag me this is my idea and i don't want it to be stolen. Thank you in advance<3

I hope you enjoy reading this magical story your about to come across.