5.

-

Zeke threw the gym doors open, and screams rang out that made him wince at the high pitch screams.

He squinted his eyes as light was shined in his eyes. He brought his hand up, covering his eyes.

"Yo, point that thing somewhere else." Zeke said, and the light was removed from his eyes.

"Zeke!?"

"Billy!?"

Zeke blinked, clearing the dots away, and he saw Eleven's friends in front of him plus a young red head that he didn't know, but she clearly knew Billy.

"What are you doing here, Zeke?" Mike questioned, narrowing his eyes at Zeke.

Zeke glanced around the gym, a bad feeling settled in his stomach. He's only been at the gym a few times.

Occasionally skipping gym class in favor of sleeping in the locker rooms.

He never had a bad feeling before, not like this one during the night.

Maybe when he was in gym class, this feeling was masked by all those sweaty students.

"Where's El?" Zeke questioned, looking directly at Mike.

He didn't want to stay a second longer in school. That bad feeling was increasing every second he was in there.

"She went home." Mike replied, sending the others a look. The others nodded in agreement.

"Yeah, she went home." Dustin spoke up,

Zeke narrowed his eyes, "so, you just let my baby sister walk home by herself in the dark?" He walked closer to the group until he was standing in front of Mike.

"You? Mike wheeler. The boy with the biggest crush on my sister just let her walk home?" Zeke asked, glaring down at Mike.

"Yes. It's not a big deal. El can take care of herself." Mike replied, and zeke hummed, clearly knowing he was lying.

"I'm going to kill you, and I don't care what your sister does to me. I will die happily knowing that you can't go near my sister anymore." Zeke told him, with a small smile.

"Murder is illegal!" Dustin jumped in, nervously laughing as he pushed himself in between Zeke and Mike.

"We can't have the pizza guy accident again." Dustin told him,

"That was an accident. His death will be on purpose." Zeke said, gesturing to Mike.

"Wait, pizza guy accident? What did he do to the pizza guy?" The girl spoke up, curious.

"I.." zeke was interrupted by Will, "he punched him!"

Will nervously laughed, "he punched him in the face."

"No, I blew-ow!" Zeke winced , rubbing his leg when Dustin had kicked him.

"You kids are abusive!" Zeke mumbled, sending a look towards them.

"...018..." A distance whisper was heard, but it seemed like only Zeke heard it.

Billy and the girl were arguing, and the other soon joined in.