meeting your sister

(Feat:Somi!)
Y/N's POV
"Chan! It's going to be ok! She'll love you!" I told my boyfriend, who was under the covers, being nervous. "What if she hates me!? What if she doesn't think I'm good enough!?" Chan panicked.

I pulled the covers off of him. "Baby!" Chan whined. "Come On Babe! She wants to meet you! She's been dying to meet you ever since we've been dating!" I said.

"Please." I gave him puppy eyes. "No! Not the puppy eyes!" He said. He couldn't resist it. "Ok fine!" He said. "Yay!" I said. He smiled.

"Alright I'll go get dressed." Chan said. "Me to." I said. We both walked to our walk-in-closet to find our outfits. We got them off the hangers.

Chan let me go to the bathroom first.

I got out the bathroom and Chan went inside

I got out the bathroom and Chan went inside. I went back to the closet to get my shoes, socks and my hat. I got my shoes and socks and sat on the bed.

I got my shoes on and placed my hat on. I then stood up and walked downstairs. I waited for Chan.

"Chan! Let's go!" I yelled from downstairs. "I'm coming!" He said. He came downstairs. He held my hand and we walked to the garage.

We got in my car and drove to my sister's house.

---45 Minutes Later---
We arrived. "Woah. Her house is so modern!" Chan said. "Are You sure we're at the right house?" Chan said. "Yes Chan, I've Been to her house before!" I said while giggling.

We walked to her door. I knocked. We then heard the door open. "Y/N!!" My sister said happily and entered me with a bone-crushing hug.

"I-I C-Can't B-Breath!!" I said. She let go. "This must be your boyfriend!" She said. "Come in!" She said. We went inside. "Sis, This Is Bang Chan! Chan, This my sister, Somi!" I said.

"I didn't know you were related to Somi!" He said. "Good to see you Chan!" She said and hugged him. He hugged back. "Come! I made lunch!" She said. We walked to her kitchen.

"Feel free to sit!" She said. We sat on the chairs. She came and placed the food in front of us. We than began to eat. "So, Chan, How did you meet my sister?" Somi said.

"Well, We met by bumping into each other. We were at a Cafe, when She was just about to leave the Cafe, I was walking and when we weren't looking, we Bumped into each other and I spilled coffee on her shirt!" He said.

"No wonder why she called me that day saying she was mad because a guy spilled coffee on her shirt!" She said. "She even told me that the guy was cute." Somi whispered.

"Somi!" I whined. Chan laughed. "Sorry." Somi said. "Do You Love Y/N?" Somi said. "What? Of Course I Do! I will treat her like a Queen and she deserves the whole world!" Chan said.

"Aww!" Somi said. I blushed. Chan smiled. "Good to know!" She said. "Well Y/N, He's a great guy, and I would want him as my brother-in-law!" She said. "And, if he Ever breaks up with you, I'll take care of it!" She said. "What!?" Chan said.

"Nothing! She's just joking!" I said. "Yeah I am!" She said. Chan nodded.

---1 Hour Later---
"I have to get going!" Somi said. "I have to go practice!" She said. We nodded. "It Was Good meeting you Chan. Take care of my sister!" She said. Chan nodded.

"I will." He said. Somi hugged me and chan. "Bye!" Me and Chan said. "Bye!" Somi said. We got in the car. "So?" I said. "She's a good sister! And a funny sister to!" He said. I smiled.

He pecked my lips. "Let's go get ice cream!" He said. I nodded. He held my hand and he drove off to the ice cream shop.