8

:p

Comment and vote please <3

----

"Oh, well I have to go before my mom gets mad at me." You said as you got up fixed yourself a bit, and grabbed your bag. You look at Hanako and Yashiro and wave. "Bye, guys see you tomorrow!" And left.

-----

You entered the classroom with your body out of those bandages. Your body can heal faster than you think. You set your stuff down as you see a big crowd near the windows, wondering what is going on you approach the crowd.

"I love you, please go out with me!"

"..Uh sure why not?"

You looked dumbfounded. 

"Uhm.. What's going on?" You asked as you looked at Aoi and Yashiro. They could only shrug. Looking back at Akane and Yamabuki you saw Akane scolding him because he didn't put enough effort. Now that you were looking at it from a different angle, you realized that there were many of these couples in the school.

"How are these people getting together but I'm still single?" You asked yourself as you pondered. "Hm? What was that Y/N?" Aoi asked you. "Ah! Nothing, just wondering why a lot of people are now together that's it.." You sweatdropped. "Oh! Well, that's because they all confessed under that tree over there see?" She says as she points to a big Sakura tree. 

"Oh... Well, that makes a lot more sense." You said sarcastically. 

---Time skip---

You and Yashiro were walking down the old school hallways to see Hanako. "Hey Yashiro, when did you guys meet Kou?" You said as you looked at her. "Oh, well it was when you were gone he was fighting Hanako-Kun... It's a really long story but I'm pretty sure if you ask him he'll tell you in a shorter version." She said as she smiled. "Oh, okay." 

"Hey Uh Y/N?" Yashiro asks with a worried expression on her face. "Yeah, what's up?" You answer as you keep on walking. "Do you uh... Like someone?" She said, you felt yourself laughing but you held it in. "Ah no! Well, not at the moment.. why do you like me or something~?" You teasingly said as you nudged her shoulder. "What!? No! I was just curious!" She said as she sweatdropped.

"Yashiro, I have something to do if you don't mind I can walk you to the bathroom but then I'll have to leave... Is that okay with you?" You said as you held her hand so you both could walk faster. "Oh yeah that's alright, but if you don't mind what are you going to do?" She blushed at your intertwined hands. "Just some business." Once she heard that you wouldn't disclose what you were doing she dropped the subject entirely.

---time skip.---

"See you guys later." You said as you rushed off. It was after-school so the only people that were staying were the people that did after-school clubs. Luckily, you didn't do any. As you got out of your shoes and put in your school shoes in your locker, you went on your bike to the convenience store. 

Once you got to the convenience store you got off your bike and went in to find some snacks. Ever since your encounter with that pink-haired boy Sousuke, you guys have been talking and today you wanted to bring him something incase if you did run into each other. 

You saw some flan pudding and bought it remembering that one day he told you that was one of his favorite snacks. You didn't need a bag since you had a little basket in front of your bike. When you got near the vending machine you guys always saw each other you already saw him.

"Hey, Sousuke! Over here!" You yelled out as you got off your bike and ran towards him. "Look what I brought you! It's your favorite!" You said as you pulled out the flan pudding. You looked up to see him in a daze. "Uhm, Sousuke?" You questioned as you poked him. "You brought me this?" he said as you saw a faint smile on his face before he quickly turned it into a sneer. "Of course you would! You couldn't resist a cute face like me so you worshiped me and brought me this!" He said as he laughed dramatically.

"L-L-L/N!?" He says as he sees you eat the sweet. You wanted to tease him and eat his favorite snack in front of him. "Hm.. This is like really good... Too bad you were being an asshole.." You said as you ate the whole thing.

"I..I.I" 

"You...You..You.. You lost your chance Sousuke!" You said as you mocked him and teased him. "Ugh... Fine here." You said as you took a second flan. He immediately took it from your hands and ate it in an instant. You two talked for an hour maybe before you parted ways... Maybe you guys will see each other at school, I feel like I've seen him before. 

[--Time skip!--]

You and Kou were walking to Yashiro's classroom with a bag of donuts made for Hanako. "You made some for me right Kou?" You said as you looked at the bag with your mouth watering. "No." Kou deadpanned as he hid the bag from your vision. "I'll buy you something later, these are for Hanako." He said as you rolled your eyes. "It wouldn't hurt to share you know.." You said as you crossed your arms.

"Well, these are for Hanako, If he wants to share with you he will, but these donuts aren't mine to give out." He said matter-of-factly. "Every day you sound more like your annoying brother." You said as you sped walk to Yashiro's class. "Wha--!? Y/N, come back here!" Kou says as he runs after you. 

As you reached Yashiro's classroom which was also your classroom you grabbed her and dragged her out. "Y/N!? You have to stop doing this to meeee" Yashiro wailed out as she got dragged all the way to the rooftop.

----

"Donuts!? For me!? YAYY!" Hanako said as he took the bag and opened it. You kept looking at the bag wanting some. Hanako noticed you staring at the bag so he grabbed a donut out and handed it to you. "Here." He says as he avoids your gaze and has a pink tint on his face.

You smiled widely and took it. "Oh, thank you!" You said as you started to eat the delicious treat. "You both seem to like donuts a lot..." Kou said as he chuckled as he watched you two devour the treats. "Uhm you're actually wrong... I like all foods, Hanako really likes donuts..." You said as you swallowed the last piece of your donut.

All of you guys were having fun sitting and chatting on the picnic blanket. You guys were having fun until you saw a black origami swan. It landed on your lap as you looked at it in astonishment; but before you could even touch it, it went into flames and turned into a little note.

You opened the paper and it read...

------End

Thank you sm for 130+ reads y'all it honestly makes me super happy that someone is reading my book... Another chapter might come next Sunday since I have a lot of things to do this week, but I might upload during the week, it's not guaranteed though. Thank you for reading and remember to comment and vote! <3