the silly part 1:3

I'm not very good at writing, sorry if it's bad. (btw this is human au)

.

.

.

foxy woke up, ready to go hang out with his friends, he sat up and hit his head on his wall, "ouch.." it actually hurt, he looked at the time and realized he had a hour left, 

10 minutes later he looked and the mirror and his head was bruised where he hit it, "holy sh- dang it." he was surprised that it bruised that fast and turned purple.. he brushed his hair cause he had around 40-50 minutes until he had to meet up with his friends puppet, lolbit and baby. "what nice pink hair." he said annoyed, his hair was really messy cause he slept CRAZY last night. "uh, where's my phone-?" he remembers bringing it with him to the bathroom, but he can't find it. 

25 minutes later he found it on HIS PILLOW. "omfg it was right here.." he realized he only has like 30 minutes until he has to get to the cafe to meet with his friends, he rushes to put his clothes on, instead of his pajamas. He puts on a pink hood and some black sweatpants, he rushes down the stairs and locks the door and leaves, he starts walking to the cafe in the snow still cold, but wanted to be with his friends, so he kept walking.

he finally arrives to the cafe and his friends welcome him to the table. baby: "foxy! Over here! This is our new friend bonbon!" foxy sees a short person a bit younger then him, with blue hair, sitting beside baby. Foxy: "oh hi bonbon! I'm foxy."               bonbon: "oh hello! uh.. you already know my name." bon bon would giggle.                     Puppet: "oh hey foxy! come here!" foxy sat beside puppet, and lolbit was beside baby and bonbon, Foxy: "hey lolbit:)" Lolbit: "hey foxy!" puppet got a bit jealous at the fact lol it and foxy were getting close.. but he didn't get too worried.

.

.

.

.

.

alr im finished sorry its short, I'll make another soon.