Chapter 1: New World

The Multiverse is a unique concept in which any world can be created simply because of one decision. And this story is exactly that, due to one decision a new story shall happen with a Demon King and one of his wives alongside him.

"Honestly why is the library this far?" Complained a black-haired teen as he walked alongside a beautiful young woman with black hair tied into a ponytail.

"I know but remember Kaori asked us to get that novel, but I must admit though this library is surprisingly far." Said the woman.

You may ask yourself what in the world are they doing, and who are they? Well, to answer that question we must reveal who these two people are. The man is Hajime Nagumo, also known as the Demon King of another world, and the woman next to him is Shizuku Yaegashi one of his wives. And they are walking to the library because Kaori his other wife saw online, that the newest edition of her favorite novel series was now available in stores, but because she was busy she asked both Hajime and Shizuku to pick it up for her, and that's why we see them walking to the only that still has the novel available yet it is pretty far.

And to those who are wondering why he didn't simply teleport them there? That answer is simple, Shizuku wanted to walk with him, and as the good husband he is, he complied.

"Ahh, At least we can see it now." Said Hajime.

"Hey, it wasn't that bad." Said Shizuku with a smile on her face.

When Hajime saw her smile it honestly made his mood a lot brighter especially seeing Shizuku more open about her tastes in fashion. She was wearing a white button-up sleeveless shirt with a knee-length pink skirt which contrasted beautifully with his clothes which consisted of a black t-shirt and black pants.

"Yeah, I guess." Said Hajime with a small smile as he opened the door for her to enter.

As they entered the library they spent the next 10 minutes trying to find the book without magic until they finally found it in a section. Where they that there wasn't anyone except a black-haired teen with a green hoodie on.

"Ah found it!" Exclaimed Shizuku as she found the book.

"Finally I was getting pretty annoyed having to look through all of these books." Said Hajime as he approached Shizuku but at that moment a few books fell on top of the black-haired teen.

"Damn!" Exclaimed the black-haired teen.

At that, both Hajime and Shizuku approached him.

"Hello, are you okay?" Asked Shizuku kindly.

"Yeah I am, thanks for asking." Said the black the haired teen thanking Shizuku but then as he looked down at the books he saw one with a red cover.

"The hell?" Said the teen as he picked it up.

"What is it?" Asked Hajime as he saw the teen pick up the book.

"Nothing it's just the title of this book." Said the teen.

"The title?" Asked Shizuku confused by the importance of it.

"Yeah, it's titled the four Cardinal Weapons.

"Interesting title for a light novel." Stated Hajime while giving a suspicious look which didn't go unnoticed by Shizuku.

At that, the black haired opened it and started reading it.

"To save the world from the waves of apocalyptic catastrophe four heroes shall be summoned from another world." Stated the teen.

"Definitely light novel material." Stated Hajime.

"Definitely." Also stated the teen while Shizuku simply sighed by them being otakus.

"Each hero holds a distinctive weapon a sword, a spear, a bow, or a shield." Stated the teen.