Chapter 3

Here at Silla something unexpected has been happening

Chaeyoung's sheltered life had been a pursuit of perfection, but her privileged world sometimes thwarted her. Chaeyoung imagined she came close to it as she painted beautiful forms of nature, but then she longed for more. In her dream man she had found an appearance and personality so close to perfection that she could convince herself that her quest had been fulfilled. That man from nowhere had created a tumult in her heart each time he had strung his bow and swung his sword.

As a young woman in love, chaeyoung saw in her Prince all the qualities of a hero who was not being permitted to be one. His flaws made him more interesting. At Silla's tournament when he had outdone Lee Jong suk, he had been openly belittled as a nameless warrior and deprived of his right to duel with the Goryeo prince and the kingdom's most accomplished archer. But his moment of fame and credit crumbled when he was questioned about his birth and lineage, he was turned down for being a common man the only thing which chaeyoung couldn't agree with.It was easy to fall in love with that strange warrior, chaeyoung decided, but it was difficult convincing others about its judiciousness. She wished to wed him one day and if she dared to consider marrying him, she wondered what she was going to do about it. Or rather, how she was going to go about it. For one, how was she going to find him .Who would be he ....where is he ?

"Chaeyoung.chaeyoung..I found him.I found him !!!!" Dae's jeering voice brought back chaeyoung's mind to present.She was sauntering back and forth in her room.The events of the previous day had wounded her deeply.Her marriage with Chenyeol is going to be fixed.Her heart was so painful to even imagine a life with someone else than her love.She knew the marriage which is about to happen would only lead to her doom.She couldn't even deny to marry as she had to do her duties towards her Silla people as a princess.Anyway no one will take her denial positively as she was the "girl" that too a princess of a renowned state.And She held the responsibility of her state and people on her shoulders more than her own life and happiness...Yes She would have happily sacrificed her life for her Silla But what they were asked rom her is more precious to her than life itself...The right to belong to her love..To be called as his and his Alone...She will happily give away her life for her Silla but not this right. Dae's sudden call made chaeyoung to draw her attention towards her.Even though chaeyoung had't want to hear Dae's silly talks she causally asked.

"What happened to you dae ?.Please leave me for some time.I want to sit here in loneliness for some more time"

"You don't need to be sad anymore chaeyoung.I....I found your prince.Do you want to know w...who..who's that ?"she vaguely spoke to chaeyoung in between gasps Dae knew everything about chaeyoung.During childhood Jodha was more close to dae.After all,She was chaeyoung's childhood best friend too.Nothing about her friend and her lovestory was a secret to her. Chaeyoung had told to dae about everything she experienced and felt.She couldn't be never kept anything from her.

"What did you said dae ?" Suddenly chaeyoung's every painful thoughts yanked away.Her face glistened like a sun in ebullency.Excitement and nervousness covered her beating heart.She softly asked