thirty.

warning: mention of death.

"oh, okay. how do i get him home? "

"the chill sign on the main road. find that sign and take thirty steps inside and you're already there! don't worry, i will reveal myself outside the house so you could never be lost."

"oh, okay. thank you! "

minho immediately hung up and looked at the younger that was still sleeping on his lap. he smiled and he made the younger sit properly.

"okay, it's time to go home now."

minho carried jisung in his back on the way home. the older slowly walked as he was also getting tired because of the weight on top of him. he's looking around finding the chill sign that the younger had mentioned in the phone call earlier.

"are we going home now? " jisung asked while still closing his eyes. the older nodded and hummed.

"let me down." the younger demanded. minho immediately dropped him off safely into the ground and jisung ran to the grass to puke.

"disgusting." minho thought. he just stood there waiting for the latter to finish. he grabbed the handkerchief in his pocket and wiped jisung's lips with it.

"hmm, thanks, hyung." the older just smiled at him and nodded.

"here. i'll carry you again." he offered and went in front of jisung for the younger to be able to ride his back. he wrapped his arms around minho's neck as he rested his head on the latter's shoulder.

"you're handsome. do you know that? " jisung smiled as he looked properly at the latter's face features.

minho just chuckled.

"you're drunk. when you go home you need plenty of rest." the older responded and jisung pouted because of that.

jisung saw in his peripherals that there was a man standing in front of them, looking at his phone and seemed lost. the latter automatically went out of minho's grip and approached the man.

"sir, are you lost? " he asked. the man in his 50s nodded and spoke.

"do you know the way to the convenience store, young man? " he asked. jisung nodded quickly and pointed out the directions to the old man.

"thank you, young man. you are so kind. see you again! " the old man laughed while patting jisung's head and the younger bowed at him. the old man walked away as minho approached jisung.

he always saw the latter help a lot of people in their neighborhood. there is no day that he won't ever help someone who needs it. he likes this trait in him.

"let's go? " the younger nodded and he again carried jisung in his back even if he's a bit sober now.

they continued to walk home for another ten minutes as jisung fell asleep in minho's back and minho was smiling on the way home.

minho woke up while crying. he immediately wiped his tears and realized that he slept in jisung's bedroom.

he looked beside him and jisung wasn't there.

he immediately went downstairs and smelled something in the kitchen. he went to check into the kitchen and there he saw jisung, cooking food while smiling brightly.

"hyung, do you want some?" he saw hyunjin who has red, puffy eyes instead.

minho sighed.

"no, thanks." he said and went upstairs.