Breaking apart

Manisha pov
       Today is very important day of my life because it gonna be decide my future  ,so that's why I'm very nervous as  today is my result day of the application and audition which I submitted for applying for acting course from a very reputed institution.

         As I was thinking about the result thing ,my phone ring with notification of my email and when I open my email I see that I'm pass the exam and going to get the chance to take the classes of acting in such a reputed institution .
       I want to take acting classes because I want to act in movie , series etc and want to become a big star and became inspiration for all the girls in Bihar or in India .

      As I get the result that I passed then I want to know what happens to aashika because she also had given the test .
So I call her .
Manisha- aashika kya hua kaisa aaya result tum paas Hui na
Aashika- Han ,hum bhi paas ho gaye aur hame pata hai ki hamari rani bhi paas ho gayi hogi hai na hum sahi bol rahe hai na.

Manisha- Han hamara bhi ho gya .
Aashika- aacha tune khuch dhekha ki yeh classes USA main hogi aur hame 2 year ke liye yahan se jaana hoga .
Woh hamara saara expenses uthayenge
Bas Hume wahan jaana hai , tu chalegi na .

Manisha- yeh kya bol rahi ho tum aashika ,aagar aaisa hai toh hum nahi jayenge .

Aashika - kyun?
  Manisha- hum kaise aaise hin chale jaaye ,humne toh yeh sochkar apply kiye the ki hum yahan Wale branch main padh lenge aur waise bhi Abhishek abhi 2 mahine ke liye Mumbai aane wala hai toh hum usko kaise chor kar chale jaaye aur waise bhi woh kitne dino ke baad time Mila hai Milne ka uss reunion party ke baad mauka hin nahin mila .

Aashika-manisha tu pagal ho gayi hai kya  ,yeh kya bol rahi hai tere liye abhishek tere career se bhi jyada important ho gaya .
Manisha- Han hai woh.
  Aashika - Pagal mat ban tu ek baar Abhishek se baat kar uske baad sochna kya karna hai tujhe .
Manisha- thik hai .
Aashika- byy
Manisha - byy.

Author pov
When aashika call was cut then she started thinking what to do and finally she decided to call and ask from Abhishek to what to do.
So , she call Abhishek and after 2-5rings ,he received the call .
  Manisha - hello
Abhishek - Han bol ,lekin uske pahle mujhe tujhe ek baat batani hai .
  Manisha - kya
Abhishek - mujhe yeh baat batana hai ki mai aur jiya date karne wale hai .
Manisha - matlab
Abhishek - matlab yeh ki ab main aur jiya gf- bf hai , hum dono ek dusre ko date kar rahe hai aur Han ek baat aur , tu sun Rahi hai na
Manisha - Han hum sun rahe hai tu bol
Abhishek - main yeh bol Raha tha ki Jo main wahan 2month ke liye aane wala tha na aab nahin aa paunga ,kyunki woh time main jiya ke sath spend karne wala hun .
Manisha - congratulations tumhare nahye rishte ke liye .
Abhishek - tu khuch bata Rahi thi .
Manisha - hum yeh bata rahe the ki humko acting classes ke abroad jaana hai
Abhishek - waise kitne din ke liye
Manisha - 2 saal ke liye
Abhishek - Han toh thik chalo Jaa na ,sirf 2 saal ki toh baat hai .
  Manisha - tujhe koi problem nahi hai
Abhishek - mujhe kya problem hogi ,tu Jaa aur apna career bana aur raha baat tujhse contact main rahne ka toh woh toh call ke through reh lenge .
Manisha - Han tu sahi keh Raha hai hame Jaana chahiye waise bhi 2 year kaun si badi baat hai .
Thik hai hum phone rakhte hai .
Abhishek - bye

After call was disconnected manisha started crying her heart out .
How can he be so insensitive towards her that for him 2 year gap doesn't have any value , she is broken because the little bit acception she had that love can flourish between them is crushed but how can she blame him because he doesn't even know that she has feelings for him but she has been more heart broken about the fact that his priorities has changed that their plans doesn't have that much value for him .

Now ,after her 2 hrs crying session she started collecting herself because she had already made her mind that she will go to abroad and pursue her study .
Now she needs to prioritize herself and her family and her dream over anybody .
So she call the family members that she is going to abroad with aashika for study for 2 years.
After telling her family she call aashika and tell her she is ready and aashika also know that why is ready to leave for abroad.
Aashika tells manisha that ok be ready tomorrow we need to leave .
Manisha said okay and started to pack her bags .

Tomorrow , she get up and take bath and she get ready for leaving .
She call aashika and tell her that she already leave for airport .
When she reach airport she meets aashika and her mother .
Both of them tell goodbye to their family and manisha especially tell goodbye to their memories and board the airoplane to leave their country , hometown and their memories behind .

This is my first time writing any story ,   so there must be some mistakes
If you reader find any mistakes so please tell me ,I will try to improve myself .💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

This story is for abhisha lover not for abhiya lover so don't read this story.
If by chance abhiya lovers read the story
So keep the comments to yourself.😊😊😊😊😁😁😁😁😁😁😁 

If you find the chapter short so please tell me I will try to write it long in future.😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊😊