Karlnap Oneshot

Just last week Karl, Sapnap, Dream, George, and Quackity were hanging out laughing like there was nothing else in the world to bring them down. Suddenly drama broke out between 2 fan bases and things went down hill quicker then you could imagine. Twitter was not a fun place to be during the time that all went down so Karl tried to distance himself from it.

Knowing his best friends were all not in a friend situation now made him feel sick. He missed it. He missed all the late night streams and random discord calls. Karl already knew from how things went down they couldn't possibly ever be friends again how they were. It's gone too deep now.

Sapnap had been at Karl's place just to hang out for the week so the whole group knew about the drama via Dreams panicked FaceTimes where George was on the other side with him trying to calm him down.

"I literally tried to make this possible for both of us to have our servers. I don't know what to do." Dream said panicked but exhausted from all the drama. George was sat next to him with his arm around him

"Honestly man you've done all you can and that's on him for not wanting to work things out. You're too nice to people. You need to put a foot down." Sapnap said with a shrug.

"Nick.." Karl mumbled so the call couldn't hear. Sapnap hummed waiting for a response from Karl. Slightly worried look on his face seeing Karl's expression.

"I hate this. I hate this so much." He said his head hanging down as his eyes start to burn. He sunk into the couch followed by Sapnap sitting barely an inch away.

"You hate wh- oh.. oh Karl.." He quickly but gently wrapped his arms around Karl pressing their bodies together and he threw his legs over Nick's to have a more comfortable sitting position.

To no supprise Karl was quietly sobbing having not been hugged anyone in a hot minute and he really has a lot bottled up as be was always this happy giggly guy he just kept all that stuff down. But today was not the day for him.

Sapnap started rubbing circles on his back whispering to him how it's okay. Karl just buried his face into him gripping onto his shirt. Little did sapnap notice he has started crying too.

"This is just- s-so fucking stupid" Karl said through sobs. "Shh shh I know honey. Its okay-. Here one sec." He picked up his phone ready to hang up "I'm sorry Dream I have to go I'll talk to you later man." Dream agreed and hung up.

"No its- its not. Over a stupid minecraft server." Karl had started raising his voice. Clearly he had a lot to say about the situation seeing as he was basically in the middle of it along with George and Sapnap. They were all so close its crazy to think how something so small could ruin everything.

"I know I know. All we can do is let them figure things out themselves." Sapnap said trying to remain the calm one.

"It's never going to be the same Sap.." Karl said leaning back from the hug unknowingly giving him puppy eyes. Sapnap just staired into his eyes causing him to pull Karl into an even tighter hug. Karl gasped. "Sap-"

"You're making me emotional idiot" Nick said with a voice Crack. Karl giggled a little bit but it still sounded sad. Their bodies pressed tight together on Karl's living room couch heads pressed together experiencing the same pain and loss. Although Karl still talked to Quackity at times it was never the same and the group would NEVER be the same again.

After unknown amount of time they had sat there in eachothers arms whisper talking to eachother about anything and everything. Likely hours later Sapnap decided it would be a good time to separate them a bit as he was starting to get sweaty.

"Hey Karl?" Sapnap softly whispered but got no response. He looked over a bit to realize Karl had fallen asleep in his arms. He had no clue how long ago that had happened but he sure did look pretty for a boy who'd much been in distress.

Sapnap decided to slip himself from under Karl leaving him to lay on the couch by himself to go grab a blanket. Of course when he came back Karl had awaken.

"Sap" Karl said fluttering open his eyes barely.

"Yes Karl?" Sapnap asked already knowing what was coming as Karl stretched out his arms inviting Sapnap to lay with him.

"I won't fit and plus I'm dying hot Karl please." Sapnap said kind hesitant as he really did want to but he really had no space and he really did need to breathe a bit.

"Then take me to my room" Karl said tiredly.

"Uh alright?" He questioned as he picked up Karl bridle style still complying to the request. He leaned his face into Sapnaps arm with a smile surprised he'd actually gotten him to carry him.

"There you are" Sapnap said in a lovey voice tucking Karl in.

"Hey were are you going?" Karl questioned witha whiney voice as Sapnap walked towards the door.

"I was just-" "No." Karl cut off making grabby hands for Sapnap to come lay with him once again.

"Okay nimrod I'm coming" He said as he flipped off the lights and hopped in bed next to Karl. He received a flick to the head and he didn't even question it.

"You promise that'll never happen with us?" Karl said snuggling him as close to Sapnaps body as humaly possibly like he was trying to get into his skin.

"Hm? I PROMISE that nothing will ever happen to us darling now go to sleep. You really need rest." Nick said in a whisper talk. He could feel Karl's smile against his neck and it made him smile. He just hummed in response almost drifting off to sleep.

"You're such an idiot. I love you, you know." Sapnap said.

"Ohhh you LoVe MeEe" Karl said jokingly mocking him.

"Yeah I do love you." Sapnap said in the calmest serious tone. It make Karl's heart want to melt on the spot. He giggled into the crook of his neck.

"Mmm" "yeah sleep now." Sapnap ran his fingers through Karl's hair gently massaging his scalp. He quickly fell asleep after that.

Sapnap quietly chuckled at that soon later also drifting off to sleep in Karl's arms. Even though everything was going on he knew that Karl still felt safe and happy in his arms as he did in Karl's. As much as they would miss "Farel boys" all they needed was eachother. With George and Dream of course.