𝟬𝟭 𝗴𝗲𝘁𝘁𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗼𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘀𝘁𝘂𝗳𝗳 𝗼𝘂𝘁 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗮𝘆 𝗳𝗶𝗿𝘀𝘁

...~...~...
The Holland brothers always held Avery very close to their hearts. Even when they were young, they adored her. Every film Avery was in, they had seen it. Several times. It got to the point where Paddy could recite Avery's lines on Sarah Jane Adventures. Avery was nine years old when she filmed that!

Avery had no idea who any of them were but they knew who she was. Avery was the brother's favourite actress and probably their favourite person. Avery was a child actor from a very young age, so she got used to spotlight quickly and handed it like a pro. She ate up the paparazzi at ten years old!

None of them would admit it to each other, but they all had a small crush on Avery. It was stupid but they all had arguments over who was gonna marry her. None of them knew why they were fighting over her. In reality, she was never gonna find out who they were.

Holland was never gonna be a household name.
Banks was a household name.

|𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟲|

Avery was in love with the Marvel universe. The Avengers held a special place in her heart. She was fifteen years old and was crying every time Hulk came on screen. She felt so bad for Bruce Banner.

So obviously when Civil War came out, Avery was going crazy! She went to see it in the cinema nearly every day. She loved it. She especially liked a certain Spider-Man. Peter Parker. She grew up with Andrew as Spider-Man then she found out about Tobey. But Andrew was her Spider-Man.

Avery watched a web land and lift Captain America's shield right out his hand as Spider-Men left to join Team Iron Man. She too was on Team Iron Man.

Every time Avery watched Civil War, she forgot that Tom Holland was in it. He was so good at his American accent. When she found out he was British, she could hardly believe it. Avery was American and Tom even sounded better than she did!

Tom Holland. He was cute. Avery thought so.

|𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟴|

Avery was genuinely about to have a panic attack. She had auditioned for the role of "MJ" in Spider-Man Homecoming. She didn't have to do much, but it was one of the main roles. When she found out that Tom's Spider-Man was getting his own movie, she jumped at the opportunity to be apart of it.

This was the moment if Avery found out if she got it. An email. One click away and this determined whether Avery joined her favourite universe or not.

With shaking hands, Avery scrolled down and clicked on the email. Her family around her. Her mum. Her dad. Her auntie and her younger brother. They were all holding their breathes for her.

Avery clicked on it and scanned the email with her eyes. When she saw the word "𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗠𝗝," she smiled. Her family all read it at the same time and excitedly congratulated her. It was a whole thing. Instagram found out too.

𝗔𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝗕𝗮𝗻𝗸𝘀✔️ 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗻 𝗜𝗻𝘀𝘁𝗮𝗴𝗿𝗮𝗺