Intro

Look, I'm not sure how these things work, but this is my story.... And oh boy is it a long one... But I'll try to make it as short as possible... My name is Marina Elizabeth Isabella Bloomingdale Feyman, I know... It's a long name. My parents fought over it a lot before I was born but that is a completely unrelated story. I'm a fifteen year old girl who has a disturbingly strong connection to the dead.

I've moved from state to state, city to city, town to town. I've been in over thirty different schools over the past few years, all because the paranormal, likes to fuck with my life. I'm terrified of dolls sometimes due to the fact that demons have possessed my old ones, that I no longer own, they didn't try to hurt me, but let's just say others weren't so lucky.

My dad couldn't handle my.... Differences.... So him and my mom split up years ago. He absolutely refused to have any contact with me. Once again, I find myself in a new place, in the middle of fucking nowhere. New school, new house, new job, hell even a new car. I never really bothered with making friends due to the rate of speed I tend to move.

One time we barley lived somewhere a week before we had to leave. I've learned that living in highly populated areas aren't exactly a good idea.

But enough talking about the past.... Let's talk about the now.... And oh boy is it very, very, interesting.