0 - Introduction

Hi There🖐️ I'm new here I've been
Writing Stories like this because i was bored and i figured I'd share one of them

World Description:
In this world Earth is 3* larger that it is and it has advanced Farther that it has to Our earth(In real life) Having Advanced to discarding problems like Global warming. Nobody is hungry. This world is in year 2100 besides the technological advancement what else is different? You might ask well in 2022 Humans With Super natural Abilities Using Martial Arts Started to Appear Everywhere we call this "Enlightenment" every human can still learn martial arts to the supernatural level Enlightenment just gives you 100% Understanding of A martial arts you will be given knowledge of even if you have mastered this martial art you can go beyond the level of it. Even as far as going to say 100% in enlightenment is gonna look Cute when somebody reaches "Perfection Mastery" This only happens when you reach the requirements to suprass your martial arts. Whats the catch with these martial arts? Stamina. You have to train stamina and Perfect your Aura what is aura you may ask? This an expansion of your Energy from learning martial Arts continuously and better than before this can only expand and never go down. But this Aura Depletes with repeated use and can only be replenished with MedicineBalls,Cultivating,Meditation,Body Mastery,Full Recovery Technique's. And many more that will be mentioned. Martial artist are ranked by Stars ☆ highest Being 15 ☆ the difference between 15 and 14 Are night and day and this applies for every tier In martial arts it is also tiered by Stars with the Most Common ones being 2-5 Stars ☆ and the highest 6-15 ☆ most people can only really learn 5 ☆ martial arts at best and the most common being 3  star ☆ martial arts your question might be why are people learning martial arts? Well with aura it attracts Entities from different dimensions and it opens portals around the world to take all of the aura. And these portals can either be entered by people with or without aura and the added bonus of the wrong people getting to learn these martial arts. In these years Enlightenment is a rare occurrence it happens every 100-60 Years. After the era unlike before it was every 2 months to year in the discovery era and these are 400-10,000 people unlike today enlightenment gives 3-10 people.