PROLOGUE/Part 1

Author's note,, this story is set/starts in the second to last chapter in the manga so im going to start from there for people being confused! !!SPOILERS!! (Some changes) Art on this chapter belongs to - (watermark at the end of the art credits to them) xx

___________

It had been two years since Norman and the rest of the cattle children had been searching for Emma who went missing as soon as they had crossed to the human world. They had searched many areas for her , but without any luck.

 "Finding just one person in this vast planet. That...

 "WE CAN DO IT WE HAVE TO"  a frustrated voice interupted.

...is a tremendous task to accomplish."  Vincent finished his sentence while looking at the virtual navigation map caused by the promised pen.

 "Dont say that! We just havent searched every-where yet!!" Don responded infuriated.

 "T-thats right! We know that!" Shouted Jemima with all her might.

"B-but where else can we search..?" Rossi added shivering. 

There was a long pause and everyone went silent.

 "Forbidden zones.." Gilda muttered.

 "Huh?"

 "You know! Like when norman asked us to search for Sonju and Mujika!" She explained

 "so what about it?" Don asked reluctantly.

 She looked at him direct in the eyes, "There might be places like that here too, areas we arent allowed in or we cant go to.."

 Everyone looked at her in disbelief. After all those years.. maybe there was a chance of finding Emma.  Even the littlest hope would be good.

 "A country that doesnt exist anymore.. Regions or countries that were destroyed by war or disasters, places that people wont be living because they dont exist in 2049!!" Norman said in shock looking down at the map, how couldnt they have known sooner?

The rest knew what to do and set out orders for the young to follow and how they were going to find her.

'No matter how much we search and come up empty... No matter what the reward was, even if were destined to never see her again. We are never giving up. Were going to change it, were going to fight back. Me and everyone. We'll even overturn destiny.' Norman thought to himself as the glimmer of possibility that he always waited for was there, right infront of him.

Lots of time had passed since that day and the children were still looking for their Emma.

"Damn it! Nothing in this area either. ." He said as he gritted his teeth and clenched the map he was holding.

 "We cant stay longer, were going to miss the bus" Gilda said as she looked at the worried Ray.

Ray understood and started walking, behind him was phil who was in their group.

 "Lets come back later" Ray turned around and looked at gilda.

 "Yeah lets go home after we meet up with Normans group" Gilda responded as she started to catch up with Phil and Ray.

 "Then we'll look in the next area!" phil reminded.

They were walking to the location Normans group and theirs was going to meet up.

Ray looked down, 'another day another failure..' He blamed himself. 

"Over here ray"  

Someone tugged on the bag he was wearing.