01. 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝑴𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈

Walking through the enchanting aura of my vibrant garden, my eyes wandered in awe. My heart swelled with love for both my garden and my business. However, a sigh escaped my lips as I took a sip from my steaming cup of coffee, sensing that today was harboring ill fortune.

Suddenly, I witnessed my cousin sister racing towards the house, tears streaming down her face. Determined to understand her distress, I hurried towards her, still holding my coffee delicately in my hands. I gently took hold of her wrist and whispered, "What has happened, Jae-hee?"

Her voice trembled as she cried out, "Oppa, a...a girl, she insulted me, Jungkook."

Suppressing my anger, I sighed deeply and inquired, "Who is she?"

Her sobs interlaced with her words, "Y/n L/n."

"Alright, I will teach her a lesson. Now, go and rest," I comforted her with a tender smile, gently tousling her hair.

With a smile on her face, she obediently made her way to her room.

Ah, Y/n L/n, you dared to make my sister cry. I smirked, grabbing my bag from the couch as my eyes scanned the room for my phone.

I glanced at the half-filled cup of coffee, finishing it quickly before placing it in the sink.

Grabbing my car keys, I hurriedly made my way towards my office. The empty road stretched out before me, and the pressing need to arrive on time spurred me to accelerate my speed.

But then, I spotted a girl running on the road, frantically trying to retrieve her beautiful bag. Reacting swiftly, I slammed on the brakes just in time to avoid a disastrous collision. I got out of the car in a hurry, finding her trembling with fear.

"What on earth were you doing in the middle of the road?" I yelled, my voice filled with concern.

"What? Are you even going to respond?" I raised my voice again, desperately seeking an answer.

Trembling, she stammered, "I-I'm sorry."

"It's alright," I reassured her. Nodding, she continued to cross the road, her gaze locked firmly ahead.

Turning to look at me, she muttered, "Drive more slowly next time, or else you might end up killing someone and be blamed for their demise."

"What do you mean?" I asked, but she didn't look back. I couldn't let her ignore me, not a single girl had ever dared to.

I just sit inside my car, making my way towards the university gate. I park it aside and entered into the university through gate.

No one dared to stop me; they knew who I was.

I go to the lift, just to find the same girl standing of earlier. She had her earphones on, oblivious to my presence. Unfazed, I entered the elevator alongside her.

As the doors closed, my frustration got the better of me. I grabbed her shoulders angrily, causing her to remove her earphones and face me.

"What did you meant on road?", I asked curiously.

She thundered, "Are you stalking me?"