Part 1: Hello!

Mercy and Ana touched down in Junkertown, their mission clear: distribute much-needed medicine and offer healing aid to those in need. The dusty, makeshift town was a stark contrast to their usual surroundings. As they approached, they were greeted by the formidable Junker Queen herself, a towering figure amidst the chaos.

"Well, well, what do we have here?" Junker Queen grumbled, her piercing eyes locked on the newcomers. "Overwatch angels descending into my town. You here to save the day again?"

"We're here to help, Your Majesty, not to cause trouble," Ana replied, her voice steady.

"Our only goal is to provide medical aid to those who need it," Mercy added.

JQ's scrutinizing gaze lingered before she grudgingly waved them in. "Fine, but stay out of my way."

As Ana and Mercy got to work, tending to the sick and distributing medicine, Mercy noticed a burly figure sitting alone in the bar, nursing a drink. His massive frame and the inhaler bag around his waist piqued her curiosity.

"Excuse me, sir," she began with a polite tone. "Mako, it's nice to meet you. I'm Dr. Angela Ziegler, but you can call me Mercy. I'm here to help." She put a hand over her chest, happily introducing herself.

Mako's response was a noncommittal grunt.

"I'll be staying here for a few days," she continued, undeterred. "Perhaps, if you allow me, I can work on improving the medicine so it suits you better."

Mako remained cold, but Mercy persisted. Little by little, she hoped to break through the rough exterior of the man known as Roadhog.