28. i'll help you

˚ · • . ° .

𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜 𝗧𝗔𝗟𝗞𝗘𝗗 𝗜𝗡 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗙𝗜𝗘𝗟𝗗 for hours, until dusk, when it started to get dark so he dropped me off at home with a good night kiss.

i just finished my cereal, which i ate as my dinner, and i sit down and text the girls to see if we can meet tomorrow because i need to tell them about everything that happened today.

i think i have feelings for matt.

and i may be crazy, but i think he has feelings for me too.

i mean, he kissed me first, and he said he's imagined kissing me countless times, and-

my thoughts get cut short by luna jumping on the couch and laying down to sleep on my lap.

i check my phone as i pet luna, and see that the girls respond almost instantly, saying they'll all be here tomorrow at ten.

all of them but ari.

she's still in la and i miss her so much. we have so much to catch up on, but she told me she comes back the day after tomorrow, so i'll be able to fill her in then.

suddenly, my phone starts buzzing like crazy, seeing as i start getting a thousand texts, dm's, comments, and even a call from alahna.

"lana? why is my phone combusting from thousands of notifications all of a sudden?" i ask, stunned.

as a response, she asks a me counter-question. "have you seen the new account of sturniolo-related gossip?"

i do a double take even though alahna can't see me. "what account?" i laugh. "that's ridiculous."

"check instagram. look up @sturngossipgirl." she says.

i snort. "what, like gossip girl but for the triplets?" i ask, confused.

"yeah. and their friends, which means you, me, ari, madi nathan... literally everyone they know." she explains.

"what the fuck?" i ask in shock.

"i know." alahna responds. "but just go check the account, okay?"

i sigh. "hold on, i'm gonna put you o speaker while i look it up." i tell the girl.

"alright, but don't freak out." she warns.

i furrow my brows. "why would i- OH MY GOD."

˚ · • . ° .

 °