Home Sick| Chapter 1

*A/n:  if you're interested in Akaashi from Haikyuu go read my Akaashi x blk girl reader story *

❤︎︎

There is nothing like young love. It comes at a time before the heart knows to protect itself, when everything important is raw and exposed—the perfect environment for a soul-sucking, heart-crushing burst.

❤︎
————

☀︎︎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓☾
————————————

☀︎︎𝐃𝐀𝐘 𝐍 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓☾————————————

❤︎
————

"Now, little girl, wake up! I know we had a long trip back, but you do have school,"

"Ugh"

"Don't 'Ughhhh' me, come on! Brand new start, no more moving away," The woman sat on the bed, she moved away a strand of hair from the girl's face.

"Ok, I'll get up in a few,"

"Thank you, Breakfast will be on the table,"

❤︎
————

In another home not too far from yours. A young boy slept in his bed, tossing and turning.

"Y/n! come back!" Eunyhuk laughed.

The girl ran, laughing, and twirling around in the field of flowers.

"No! Never, you'll have to catch me!" Y/n yelled. She disappeared into the field. The boy lost her. They were having fun.

"Wait, y/n, where did you go? Don't leave." Eunhyuk looked around frantically. He didn't want to lose his friend again, his first love.

"Ha! Me? Come back? Why would I leave the States? I'm famous here! Shit, I'm internationally famous! I'm living my dream!" her voice was filled with venom. Why did Dream Y/n sound so evil? Was it just his inner conscience?

"You don't even have the balls to send me a DM. You check my Instagram every day! Hovering over the send button just to backspace and never text me. Honestly, Eunhyuk, you're pathetic," She began to laugh, a laugh so evil, so loud.

He shot up from his bed, drenched in sweat, breathing uneasily. These dreams were frequent. He wanted her to come back but, for some reason, he thought she was better out there living in America, being a young and famous supermodel. He was sure she wouldn't want to come back here and be with him, but she would much rather be with a hot famous guy, who could give her everything.

Though in his heart he knew, that wasn't y/n. She was strong, independent, and kind. She was so much more than any girl could ever be.

Eunhyuk got up from the bed and got himself ready for school.