The Accident

All I ever wanted is to be a hero but as I've been told it's impossible with no quirk. But little did he know it was all going to change very soon. Izuku Midoriya 15 soon to be 16 years old is quirk less in a world full of quirks.

Midoriya snaps out of his daze as he relizes he is in class luckily it's the last day, Midoriya looks up as he sees his teacher speak " I hope you all have a good summer and wish you all the best, I wonder is any of you thinking of entering the hero course. Bakugou is the first to put his hand up, amount many others Midoriya slowly puts his hand up as he can feel, Bakugou's glare in the back of his head.

"Wow so many, I wish you luck in your endeavour." He says as the bell rings they all leave as Midoriya takes his time watching them all leave as he slowly heads to his locker he sees everyone gone he goes to collect the last of his things as his head is slammed into the locker door Midoriya doesn't need to look to know who it was. "Listen here Deku." Bakugou says as he grips his hair " Give up on that worthless dream of being a hero a quirkless Deku like you could never be a hero." Midoriya groans as he struggle in his grip "Sc-Schools like UA stopped the rule of having to have a quirk to go to so I may still have a chan-" Bakugou slams his hand against his locker letting out a small explosion scaring Midoriya, Bakugou scoffs " Your worthless someone like you quirk or not could never be a hero." He says as he realises him and leaves.

Midoriya leans against his locker sliding to the ground , he tries to hold back his tears as he knows "Heroes don't cry. I have to pull myself together." He says as he stands to his feet collecting his stuff and walking out the door, as he walks down the road he sees something coming out of the drain he crouches down to get a look as a Green sludge jumps out clinging to his face. It starts to crawl into his mouth and noes, but suddenly a tall figure appears leaping to the ground with a loud piece he says.

"It's okay because I AM HERE." He says as he pulls back his fist and swings it shouting "TEXAS SMASH!" His attack creates a gust of wind blowing the sludge away. Midoriya looks up to see All Might the number 1 hero, All Might is quick to capture the sludge in an empty bottle. Midoriya regains his bearings and looks up " Wow All might! I can't believe it's you your my- Oh wait my notebook" He scrambles to reach into his bag, he pulls out a notebook but looks inside to see it's signed already. "Wow THANK YOU!" All Might laughs at his reaction "No problem i-" Suddenly a phone rings as All Might reaches into his pocket placing the phone to his ears All Might nods " Apart,ent building at Okinawa street p, I'm on my way." He turns to Midoriya "it's nice to meet you but I have to go." But Midoriya grabs him before he can jump "Wait, sorry but I may not get this chance again I need to ask you something, I don't have a quirk but is it possible to still be a hero." All Might turns to him this time without a smile "I'm sorry kid but without a quirk you can't be a hero, even if they have changed the rules at schools like UA heroes without quirks will just get in the way, I'm sorry." With that All Might leaps into the air.

Midoriya falls to his knees as a strange feeling washes over him hopelessness p, all his life he always felt like somehow he would be able to be a hero but now "So that's it." He grips his head "Agh! No! No I don't believe it. Even if All Might doesn't believe in me I'm gonna prove it I'll convince he said, he said Okinawa street that's close by, I can catch up to him. I'm not gonna give up on my dream." With that Midoriya starts to run.

After dropping off the sludge villain, All Might lands on the roof of the building he heads inside of the now empty building. " Are they sure the villain is still he-" Suddenly All Might feels a strong punch to his face however it barely causes flinch he turns his head to see a man with red hair and flames coming off his hands. All Might continues to smile "Ah so you are here I-" A blast of fire is shot at his face cutting him off once again and again All Might brushes off the attack. "Would you stop that it's getting very annoying." The villain whimpers as he slowly backs up "N-n way All Might, why did they have to send y-you." All Might takes a few steps closer "I was in the area, but we don't have to fight. You know you can't beat me so why don't you just surrender an-" Another blast this time stronger causing All Might to stumble back the villain backs up " No way I'm going back to prison you can't take me back." The fire user backs up into a gas pipe knocking it causing a hiss of gas the to come out

All Mights eyes widen in realisation "Now hold on don-" "I'm not going back" the villain lights his hand on fire as the fire mixes with the gas causing an explosion. All Might tries to grab him but is shot out through the window. All Might stands to his feet as he walks back to the ground of the building only to find a body at the entrance All Might rushes over as he gets closer he sees the fire burning the right arm and left leg of the body All Might claps his hands creating a large gust of wind blowing out the fire in the body. As All Might bends down to the body he realises this is the boy this is Izuku Midoriya "No, why are you here. What ar-" Midoriya slightly moves his head as he says "I-want-ted to be a her-ro." All Might grits his teeth he pulls out his phone calling an ambulance. "I won't let you die." Is the last thing Midoriya hears before he passes out.