Not So Relaxing Afternoon

You just got off of work after a very long day and hoped you could go home and see your beautiful girlfriend maybe even sit back and relax and watch movies with her and the kids to relieve a little bit of your stress

When you pull into you and angies shared driveway you notice a car that isn't quite familiar to you but you think nothing of it."Maybe a family member stopped by?" you said to your self as you continued to park your car.As you unlock the front door the house is pretty quiet so you think angie may have dropped the kids off at their dads. As you look  around you notice pieces of clothing scattered around on the floor leading up the stairs towards you and angies bedroom as you get closer to the room you start to hear what sounds like muffled moans"I hope like hell she isn't doing what i think she is"you said quietly to yourself.

Before you opened the door you prayed that this was some kind of prank and it wasn't real.But truth be told the moment you opened the door you find your naked girlfriend on her knees in front of another male she quickly looked at you and made eye contact as she wiped her mouth and stood up.

Before she could say anything you turned around and stormed out of the house,blood boiling through your veins and angelina hot on your heals while tying her robe."Y/n baby please wait i can explain"she said her voice breaking slowly "You can explain?!?Explain what? The fact that i just walked in on my oh so loyal girlfriend having sex with a man in our house?!? In our room?!? In our bed?!? Theres no explanation for what i just walked in on angelina!"you said."Y/n please dont leave..it was a mistake " angelina said with tears in her eyes.At this point you started to to get irritated"A MISTAKE?! A FUCKING MISTAKE?!? IT WASN'T ONE WHILE YOU WERE DEEP THROATING WHOEVER THE FUCK THAT IS WHILE I WAS ON SET MAKING SURE EVERYTHING WAS OK FOR YOUR MOVIE!!"you yelled pointing at the window that connects to you and Angelina's room." You know what i don't have time for this, i'm leaving thats final i'll be back to get my stuff in a few days" you said before getting into your car. As you started your car and put it in reverse you saw Angelina standing in the rear view camera causing you to hit the brakes"Angelina move!" y/n said"NO!,Not until you let me speak" she said."Angelina,sweetheart please move i really don't wanna be here right now i'll contact you when i'm ready to talk"you said"Alright please be safe y/n,i love you drive safe"Angelina said.You decided to be sour towards her and said"Oh now you love me?"you said letting out an angry chuckle" bye Angelina i'll see you in a few days".After that you backed out the driveway and sped down the road your Audi Rs7 roaring through the neighborhoods of L.A. .

Ok soooo wattpad didnt save my final draft so i had to re-write this whole thing and i feel like the one i wrote before was wayyyyy better than this one due to the fact that i was able to think of everything then and there.With this one i feel like it sucks because its not my original draft but it will have to do because this is all i can remember

It might be a part 2 to this idk

Now that i look at it i maybe could've found another word to use besides deep throat😭

AngelinasWifey~~~