Chapter 60-Celebration

Five Years Later

Luna Banana! FP spun around in the little girl's room and he searched for her. Come out, come out, wherever you are... He slowly walked amongst her room.

Pretty soon there were tiny giggles filling the quiet space.

I hear you, little one. Daddy's gonna get you. He smirked, having already spotted her.

Alice walked into the bedroom and she was about to say something but then she realized they were playing.

FP put his finger up to his lips, kind of smiling at her.

She laughed to herself.

More giggles then filled the air.

Okay, you found me! The little girl popped out from the closet and she sprung forward, into her father's arms.

That's not how you play Hide and Seek, Luna baby. Alice walked on over.

FP then tossed the little girl up in the air and he caught her.

Daddy takes forever takes forever to find me sometimes so I like to do it for him. Luna said.

She giggled as she swiped her long, dark strands out of her face.

What are you making for dinner, mommy? Can I help? She asked as she climbed her father, getting onto his shoulders his help.

Laughing. Well, I've already started making a lot of dinner. I need you to help by getting into the bath, little Missy. Your brothers and sister are coming and I need you squeaky clean.

She gasped. Betty and Juggie and Charlie are coming?!

Yes, ma'am. So are Juniper and Dagwood so you need to get ready, get cleaned up... She told her.

Oh, my gosh! She started to swing her legs over FP's shoulder and she slid down his back.

We should put her gymnastics. He chuckled.

She thinks you're a tree. She smirked and spun around to get back to downstairs. Can you supervise bath time. I'm cleaning downstairs and cooking. Hands are full.

Yeah, no problem. He hugged her from the back and he kissed her neck. I got you.

I know you do.

I just don't understand what we're gonna give her a bath for, she's gonna get dirty again when she starts playing with Juniper and Dagwood.

True. She shrugged. But at least until then, everybody knows we keep her clean.

They made it into the hall where they saw their five year old daughter pounding her little fist against Jellybean's door.

Jellybean, Jellybean, Jellybean! She knocked on the door repeatedly. She's not answering me! She furrowed her brow at her daddy.

All you, partner. Alice moved passed them because she was not going to deal with his teenage daughter's mood swings.

Let's see, sweetheart. He scooped her up and he opened the girl's door. JB, get up. He grabbed a small bean bag from off her desk and he tossed it at her.

What the heck! She got up. Oh, what do you want? She pulled her earbuds out of her head.

I want you to drop the attitude. You've been in here all day, so get up, get ready. Luna wanted to tell you all about today.

What's going on today? She shrugged. Can't you people let a girl sleep?

It's already four in the afternoon. He leered. Normally, I wouldn't care, but Alice is busy and I want you to help out.