Prologue

(note: in this au yin and yang are seperate, and no one shares a room except for yang and paintbrush, and paper and oj, and trophy goes by she/her, and blueberry he/they aswell.)

it was a nice morning, and the hotel was awake for breakfast,

blueberry, cheesy and some others were playing uno,

and tissues was.. somewhere? I don't know...

it was peaceful, and as people were eating food, fan, trophy and lightbulb got up, trophy going to work out, and lightbulb was going to paint with paintbrush.

but fan,

he ran to his room, locked the door, and looked at his board, there was nothing on it, but he knew everyone hated trophy... 

so he grabbed a picture of trophy and hung it up with a nail, grabbed a knife, and snuck out of his room to the window of trophys, 

He knocked on the window and trophy opened it, fan and trophy were kinda friends, so she let him in.

he hoped in, noticed the door was locked, and struck the knife into trophys eye, then struck her heart. 

trophy dropped to floor, the blood from her eye soaking her hair, before fan grabbed the body and threw it in the bathroom. and jump out, he went back to his room, cleaned of the knife and threw his gloves away before sneakily putting it back into his dresser drawer.

he grabbed a paintbrush and a small paint bucket and put a red x over trophys picture.

and that's when his murder spree started.