Chapter 6

"King Seojoon

"King Seojoon.I think you still failed to recognize me.We have met before" said Jungkook with a naughty smile on his face

"How can it possible...You didn't" Seojoon shocked then stammered for words

"King. I have once stayed at Silla in childhood as a shelter from my enemies.One can count it as most difficult days in my life.I remember it was the same year your sons completed their training.You announced a competition and that nameless warrior was me which defeated them.Can you remember that face now?".demanded Jungkook with a joyful smirk.king Seojoon stunned hearing this.He couldn't find words to say more...

"It..It was you  !!!" inquired Seojoon with an amuse

"Yes.It was me.I think now you understood why didn't I attack Silla all these time.And one thing more it was not only because Silla gave me a shelter but also because of your daughter Princess Chaeyoung"

"My daughter ! Do you still remember her ?" Seojoon curiously asked forgetting his every courtesy.This sudden realization made him overwhelmed.He got to know that everything that he had heard about Emperor is lies.Everything was lies

"Of course,I remember.How can I forget your daughter.After all she was the only person who showed compassion towards me thinking as I am a low graded warrior.She has a pure and kind heart and possessing a lot of courage too.That's why she offended every one. King Seojoon,believe me.it was your daughters's goodness the only reason behind Silla's prosperity.Nothing else"

Jungkook's opinion about Chaeyoung made Seojoon's heart filled with proud.And also he felt immense respect towards Jungkook's charismatic behavior.

"Who said emperor is merciless..!!".He amusely thought.While jungkook continued..

"See my people did not come to East Asia as ravishers to despoil it and carry its riches back to our own lands. We came to claim what is ours; like a bridegroom coming to his long promised bride.Someway you think why do I say that east asia belongs to the Joseon? Because over one hundred and sixty years ago my ancestor  conquered it. Though he did not stay, he appointed a vassal to rule as his viceroy, but over the years usurpers took the land and, preoccupied with their own conflicts in the far east, the Joseon could do nothing. Then, forty years ago, my grandfather  returned and reclaimed the empire."

"But I do not regard east asia as a subject land or its people as inferior to the Joseon clans. All races are equal in my eyes. Though traitors will find no mercy, those who give me their loyalty will prosper. The highest offices at court, the most powerful positions in my armies will be theirs;And yours especially if you remained our ally my friends from the Silla's kingdoms, the lands of warriors. To show my esteem I hereby declare that from this day forward you will number among my inner circle  my trustworthies.I also declare that you may continue to hold your kingdoms not from me as an overlord but as your land; your own hereditary lands to bequeath to whichever heirs you will."