Kathmandu Durbar Square

Kathmandu Durbar Square is a UNESCO World Heritage Site in Kathmandu, Nepal. It is one of the three Durbar Squares in the Kathmandu Valley, the others being Patan Durbar Square and Bhaktapur Durbar Square. Kathmandu Durbar Square is the most famous of the three and is home to a number of important historical and cultural monuments, including the Hanuman Dhoka Palace Complex, the Taleju Bhawani Temple, and the Kumari Ghar.

The construction of Kathmandu Durbar Square began in the 3rd century and continued over the centuries. The square has been damaged by earthquakes and wars on several occasions, but it has always been rebuilt. The most recent damage was caused by the 2015 earthquake, but most of the structures have been restored.

The Hanuman Dhoka Palace Complex is the most important building in Kathmandu Durbar Square. It was the seat of the Nepalese monarchy until 1960. The complex is home to a number of temples and courtyards, including the Mul Chowk, the Nasal Chowk, and the Sundari Chowk.

The Taleju Bhawani Temple is dedicated to the Hindu goddess Taleju Bhawani. She is considered to be the guardian deity of Kathmandu. The temple is a three-story pagoda and is one of the most important temples in Nepal.

The Kumari Ghar is the house of the Kumari, a young girl who is worshipped as the living embodiment of the Hindu goddess Durga. The Kumari is chosen from a specific caste of girls and must meet a number of criteria, including being free from any physical defects. The Kumari lives in the Kumari Ghar and is not allowed to leave the premises. She makes public appearances on special occasions, such as festivals and religious ceremonies.

Kathmandu Durbar Square is a UNESCO World Heritage Site because of its outstanding universal value. It is a unique example of Newar architecture and has been a center of political, religious, and cultural activity for centuries. The square is a popular tourist destination and is a must-visit for anyone interested in Nepal's history and culture.

In Nepal, there are many different tour and trekking places to visit and it has a lot of choices, so regarding these varieties, one can see the trip packages in different ways here which offers like as is high demanded and organized many groups. This year 2023 also we targeted to high class clients for this nice trek.

There are other trekking regions too which has many trekking routes and regions like as, 3 high passes trek, , Everest View Trek and .

In Annapurna Region, one can enjoy with , Panchase Trek, , Sikles Trek, Royal Trek and .

Except these trekking, other travel packages also available in Nepal. , Exclusive Tour, World Heritage Tour, or Tour, Family Holidays and are very popular and which includes all important travel parts of Nepal.

For adventure travel, there are many activities like as , Bungy, Zipline, and Rafting. Also are mostly demanded by trekker, traveler and climbers for Nepal Adventure Trek.

We operate all kinds of tour and trekking packages in Nepal, Tibet and Bhutan too.