06. 𝑮𝒓𝒐𝒐𝒎 𝑹𝒖𝒏𝒂𝒘𝒂𝒚

I pull out a photo from my bag, the long black hairs, the precious eyes which only looks at me, the pink lips and the sweet smile plasted on them, her shy gaze.

My tears dropped down from my eyes on that photo, I wish you were with me. I miss you so much and regret for not being able to save you. Suddenly someone knocked on the door, I quickly hide the photo, wipe my tears away and looks back.

"Yes?", I asked.

"Oh, Jimin hyung.", he walks near to me, with a smile on his face, he sat on bed, took the photo in his hand and replied, "I wish I was able to save her, you're regreting again Jungkook."

"Yeah, leave it hyung let's go on a walk.", I said and snatch the photo from him, I put the photo again in my bag and the ring is still in my fingers.

"Jimin hyung, what about those peoples who tried to attack on you?", I asked, he just laughed like a manic.

"Yeah, they're enjoying in hell.", he replied laughing, as Noona entered into the house, he quickly smiled and stopped laughing.

"Nayen Noona, see your husband get crazy.", I told her, she laughed and garb hyung by his collar and showed him her being doe eyes.

"Yeah, let's go you said you will brought ice-cream for me.", Noona said in an aggressive way.

"Baby, why you're not taking rest, it's your 4th month, and docter told you to take rest.", he said picking Noona up on his laps.

"Yeah, bye jungkook.", noona said waving me bye, she is just like an elder sister to me. I smiled.

It was next day, my guards which is woman was at the other marriage home with y/n's family, they send me a video of her wearing a yellow sharee and their is everyone applying haldi on her, and the next thing, they pour cold water over her heard.

Aww, my poor girl.

My guards send me her photos, she looks amazing.

Marriage day and the time is coming, my brother is getting ready, wearing the what type of dress I don't know.

Her waist and she looks like such a hottie in this red lengha, by the way red is my favourite colour, expensive jewellery is on, she is looking like an ancient queen.

Y/n Perspective [ PoV ]

Checking my make up for the last time, I just sit silently in front of the mirror. The shy smile  appear on my lips.

"You looks happy?", My friend asked, fixing my makeup for the very last time and kissing my forehead.

"Yes. I am getting married with the one I loved.", i replied smiling widely.

She walks out when she heard some noise from outside to check leaving me alone.

I am happy, I am getting married to whom I loved. Jeon Junghyun! He use to be my boyfriend but now in some hours he will became my husband.

With whom I have to spend my life, who will love me and care for me.

My thoughts get intreputed by a knock on the door, my gaze shift to the door to see my friend standing there with red teary eyes.

"Y/n, let's go down.", she said, her voice shaken.

I stand up quickly and rush to her asking, "What happen?"

"Ju-ust come down.", she said leaving, as I just quickly followed her down struggling with my heavy wedding dress.

As I arrived, groom wasn't there.

Junghyun's mom handed me a letter, as I open it, my tears never stopped after reading this.

"Y/n, sorry! The trouble I caused. I can't marry you, I love someone and I am going to marry her today. Start a new life and marry someone else."