Leo Valdez

Y/N's POV:

I sat outside the (godly parent) cabin and read a book like everyday. I was excitedly reading until somebody put their hands over my eyes and said "Guess who"

I turned around and smacked Leo's shoulder, "C'mon Leo! I know it's you who would do this except you?" I laughed and gave him a quick peck.

He chuckled and sat down next to me, I closed my book, laid it next to me and looked at him. suddenly he had a serious expression on his face that I wasn't used to normally he was happy, smiling and energetic but this expression had something from 'my grandma died'.

"Hey, what's up with that face?" you asked him, nudging his shoulder.

"Y/N, were together for two years now." he started,

"And we can tell each other every secret and trust each other."you said,

"And I want to tell you something that's very important for me"he said hesitantly 

"mhm?" I hummed, while interlacing our fingers, I could sense something was wrong.

"Well, when I was a kid my mum always worked in her workshop and I used to help her,at the time time I couldn't control my ability to 'make' fire in my palms." as to underline his words he took his hand 'made' fire, I could see tears forming in his eyes as if only the memory would cause a lot of pain for him

"One day we were the last ones to go and my mum had her workshop in the back of the building so we had t9 go through all the rooms and lock every door after us after we went outside my mum remembered she had forgot something in her workshop so she went back to get it and I waited outside." his voice broke and he started crying, I hugged him and told him it was ok. (A/N:IDK exactly how the story goes on from there so we'll just pretend he told her that thing w/ the sleeping sand women thing😅) 

"...Suddenly the whole thing was on fire and I blacked out." a tear fell from his eye.

„I woke up in a hospital the nurses there were trying to be nice and-"I new it was hard for him to tell the story. I pecked his cheek and squeezed his hand. (A/N:*sings* You squeeze my hand three times in the back of the taxi- Hey! you weren't supposed to hear that!🫣)

„And they said my mum didn't make it. the officers that took me were thinking that I did everything up on purpose." I just hugged him and played with his hair I knew that would calm him down.

„Since then I always have this thought in the back of the head like: what would've happened if i'd gone with her? what would've happened, if we would've gone home  earlier? and what would've happened if I wouldn't have lit everything on fire?"

A/N:

Well, this was the first one! I hope you enjoyed it!comment if you want a part two and who should be in the next? (maybe write ideas too?☺️) 

~Lilli😘