authors note

Hey, ya'll!

I would, one, like to apologize for always coming into fandoms way after they're dead. I'm just not very active when it comes to watching new movies and shows. I haven't even finished Stranger Things (and I don't think I'm going to; in the time it took for season 4 to come out I lost interest). But my books still get plenty of views, so I just keep them coming, I guess. As much as I can anyway.

And two, I'm trying a new writing style! And what better way to do that than start a new book? I can't remember who inspired this style, but when I find the book/author, I'll edit this and credit them!!

Some chapters have music!!!

Chapter lengths in this fic vary. Some of them may be pretty long, and others may be fairly short. I want this to be a more extended story, with more than the usual twelve or thirteen chapters. It's been quite a while since I've written a fic on here, and I want to make a good comeback.

The term "girlfriend" is mentioned only twice, but other than that, I didn't use any pronouns, so if that's not what you like to be called, it will be easy to ignore :)

Let me know if you like this style, if you think it's cool, whatever. I love feedback! It also helps me strengthen my writing.

Thank you,
Aspen