I'm leaving ?

Izuku POV

"Experiment, Bitch 1.17, come out here!"

Hi, my name is bitch 1.17, well my name is Izuku, but that's what they call me in here at least. In here not everyone knows me, only the doctors, who are big fat bastards and bitches. Most of them are male but the ones that attend me are females and they are like I said, Bitches. All they ever do to me is add more experiments on me or make me have intercourse with them. I bet that's what they want me to do with them now I don't want to go through with it anymore, but I have to or they'll zap me if I don't listen.

I got to the lab where I thought I heard the doctors, which ended up being the correct one. The moment I step into the room all the doctors turned their heads saying "Bitch, guess what!?" I tilted my head in confusion then they said "You getting out of here" I think I felt my face light up a little bit but I am not too sure as I haven't felt what is it called again.... joy, I think? In a long time.

Mrs bitch, Aka doctor one came closer to me and started to touch me seductively on my arms then the rest came one saying "Cause your leaving, were not going to be going easy on you" I just stare in the distance as all of them of a turn of sucking my member.

After they sucked me dry and pretty much fucked themselves. They clean themselves up, and then one says, "Go back to your room, and Mr Jones will be round to sort out your leave." I nod my head, then make my way to my room.

I sit in my room staring at nothing, whatsoever when someone knocks on my door. The door opens to reveal a tall male in a suit. I've never seen this male before. I tilt my head, then asked , "Are you Mr Jones?" He stopped in the middle of the room then did a small smile saying "Yes, I am, you are?" I look at him then say,"I'm experiment 1.17" he chuckled softly and then said,"No, no, I meant your name." I get surprised at this fact as it was the first time since I came here someone ask for my name. I clear my throat and then say, "Oh, ahh, my name is Izuku, sir." He smiles from where he is standing then asks,"Have the staff told why I'm here?" I nod, saying,"Yeah, you're here too talk about my leave. " he nods, then says,"Pretty much." We stare at each other for like five minutes, then he asks."Ahh, am I able to sit next to you on your bed, Izuku?" I look beside me to see no one there then look back at Jones and nod he smiles, then makes his way slowly but affectionately to my bed. He sits down, causing me to change my whole position.

Jones clears his throat and then says, "So Izuku, as you know you are leaving this place, but that is not the only big change you're going to be going through." I feel my face pull a confused look and judging by how he chuckles I knew he noticed then he just said "What I mean, Izuku, is that you'll be going back to a somewhat normal life, you know, going to school, having friends and a place to call home!" I look at him, then he breaks silence with a chuckle, saying,"Do you remember what they are?" I nod then say,"Well, minus the friends part, I guess." He looks at me confused then says,"You didn't have friends?" I huff then say,"I had a friend I at least believe I did, I don't know. The memory is a bit fuzzy." He nods understandably then states,"That's understandable, Izuku. You've been in here for a very long time." I nod then look at Jones then ask,"So what do I have to go through when getting the hell out of here?" He chuckles then says,"You'll follow me once you've packed up your stuff that you'll need and will talk to the manager, and we'll go from then." I nod, then asked."Can we start the process now?" He does another chuckle then says,"Of course." Then we begin the process by putting my clothes and items in a suitcase that Mr Jones got out of his car, it's blue, red and yellow with a large male on it that has yellow hair that sticks up like bunny ears. I'm not sure who he is, but I just push it aside, but Jones seems to have noticed me staring at it then states, "That's All might, Musutafu, Japan greatest Superhero." I nod, pretending to understand what any of that means, then continue on with packing.