The glimpse of my curse.

FLASHBACK:

   Lyri, comeback here, no mom i still want to build my sand castle. Lyri! stop being so arrogant, but mom, no buts Lyri let's go, fine mom. Daddy i want to go to Canada and play with the snow, sure my princess anything you want as long as I'm alive. Mommy i had a headache, oh my little poor baby get some rest and don't go to school i will call your teacher, thanks mommy i love you, i love you more my princess anything for you. But my happiness, and joyful world stopped when i was 7 (14 years ago).

My mom died 14 years ago when i was 7, and my dad when i was 8. I was just a kid when i blame my self for being so naughty, i scratch my fore arm and let it bleed when i was only 8. It was like i had a curse because after a year, just a year my grandma died, i had my total break down, WHEN I WAS ONLY 9! but what's more interesting is my grandpa died, same day as my grandma. I carried my curse until now, now that im 21. I'm in the 2nd year of college and I still have my loneliest life. Because I thought that Viah left me. Not until Zyrrenne came. Zyrrenne became my best friend, and we enjoy our lawyer life. I'm studying at the library when Zy called me and said, "it's only a month until we graduate our 2nd year life", and i said "yeah yeah what ever" while looking at her irritatedly. 2 weeks before we graduate, Zy introduces her boyfriend to me, Zaijan. I was shocked when i saw him, he was my childhood friend and Viah's boyfriend. Zy said "Lyy I want you to meet Zaijan my boyfriend", Zaijan looked at me like he didn't recognize me, i was about to say something, but then my bff/sister since kinder called me, it was Olliviah. I am shock when she called me because they move to US after my grandfather's death. Viah was with me when my mom, dad, grandma, and grandpa died. She's always with me all the time, and she never left me, well im just a person who made mistakes and i just thought of it."Viah is that you?" I ask. Viah said "Yes, and wait! is that Zaijan!?", her eyes burst out with tears as she look at them flirting. "Wait Viah I can explain" said Zaijan. Zyrrenne said "uhmm.. what's going on?" While being clueless. "I will explain it to you later Zy I'll just go after Viah", said Zaijan looking really stressed. Zaijan ran after Viah, but it was already too late. Viah got hit by a car and eventually died. Everything went black for a month, she was my bff and my sister at the same time. I slapped Zaijan and said "I thought we were childhood friends, you, me, and Viah. Why would you cheat Zaijan!? Viah trusted you with all of her heart but what did you do!?!? You killed her!! You killed her Zaijan, and i can't let that happened again and to Zy I thought my friends have protection because you're in a relationship with Viah and i really really thought you're just friends with Zy, but no!! From now on I'm no longer your best friend, never!!!!!" I was about to leave but then Zyrrenne slapped me, "Zy what was that for!?" I asked. Then Zy looked at me like she was about to kill me but then she said "i hate you i wish you are the one who died and not Viah! Yes i know Viah she was my sister and i knew that Zaijan is Viah's bf but who cares she's dead btw, but you know i really do wish you're the one who died, i hate you Lyri i really do!" I was speechless, like i really don't know what happened. I graduate but the memories of us don't, I miss Viah I wish I could turn back the time. It's just another week before we graduate, still Viah couldn't made it. After that Zyrrenne was arrested for killing Zaijan because police found out that Zyrrenne is using drugs. Seven years passed and i have my own family now. I thought my curse left me, but it was still here.

PART 2 CHARACTERS:

LYRI (YOU)
SHAIRAH (Isha's godmother)
•LAKEISHA/ISHA (Your daughter)
•CHRISTIAN (Your husband)
AND OTHER RANDOM CHARACTERS

May the black turn white.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें