Chapter 1

"Rich nigga, eight-figure, that's my type
That's my type, nigga that's my type
Eight-inch big, ooh, that's good pipe
Bad bitch, I'ma ride the dick all night
Rich nigga, eight-figure, that's my type
That's my type, nigga that's my type
Eight-inch big, ooh, that's good pipe
That's my type, nigga that's my type"

I groan in annoyance at the sound of the alarm going off. Quickly shutting it off I get up out of my comfortable ass bed and walk into the bathroom.

I hop in the shower and wash my ass unlike some of yall stank ass hoes.

"Aye Alexa play unthinkable by Smiley ".

I'm really bouta have a whole concert in this motherfucka

I start lathering my body in my shea butter body wash.

YOU GAVE ME THIS FEELING THAT I NEVER FELT BEFORE.. IT BECAME SOMETHING THAT IMPOSSIBLE TO IGNORE I WAS WONDERING IF MAYBE CAN I HAVE BACK MY BABY IF I DID SOMETHING SPECI.." I sing as I'm cut off by my father coming telling me to shut the hell up.

"BOY YOU BETTER SHUT THE HELL UP FOE I BEAT DAT ASS"

"Aight dad damn "I mumbled. He knows good and well I sound like Beyonce always ruining my shower with his bitchass.

I get out the shower and brush my teeth and do that other shit.

I wrap my towel around my waist and proceed into to find the fit of the day.

~Zuri's fit~

I picked out a black shirt, gray jeans, and some black, red, and gray Jordans

I look in the mirror and check out this ass to see if I'm getting thick

"Damn shawty you getting mad thicc " I say as I wiggle my fat ass wagon in the mirror.

"Zurich get your narrow tail ass down here, you got 10 minutes before you gotta go and also your little friend down here ".

I grabbed my charger and my bookbag and headed downstairs to see my best friend, Willow, looking like a melanated queen as always.

~Willow~