Die For You //A.G

You know what im thinkin' .
See it in your eyes
You hate that you want me,
Hate it when you cry

Y/n and Andy used to date. But when summer break came up, they both decided it was better to break up.
Y/n wasn't sad about it, she knew that they will eventually get back together.

thereal.y/n

                          𒊹︎◎◎

𒊹︎◎◎

                          ◎𒊹︎◎

◎𒊹︎◎

                           ◎◎𒊹︎

◎◎𒊹︎

Cause i look perfect and you know it!!

275.684 likes

——————————

stacy.f:
You're so pretty!!

aaron: @andy.g here's more pictures of her for you!
^^ andy.g: aaron shut up!

kym:😍 im in love
^^ thereal.y/n: 💋💋

——————————

Y/n's pov

As i arrived back home i unpack my suitcase and get dressed into something new. Kym invited me to go to a party Lydia's hosting. So i put my shoes on and grab my purse and head over there.

When i entered the house i walk over to the backyard. I look around for a bit and then i see them. Andy and Lydia on the couch kissing. WTF!
Lydia looks up in horror and looks at someone else. I turn around and see Stacy behind me. Andy then makes eye contact with me and while Lydia runs after Stacy, Andy comes over to me.

A- look..

Y/n- it's fine

A-it is?

Y/n- we broke up.. plus i moved on too.

A- with who? You were gone all summer

Y/n- Jaden.

A- my friend Jaden.. no way

Y/n- fine ..watch

I walk over to Jaden and some of his friends. I then started to whisper to him to play along. And to pretend to be my boyfriend.

J- hey babe..

Y/n- heyy i haven't seen you all summer!

After that i look over at Andy and he stands there with a jealous look on his face. Perfect. I then put my hand on Jadens neck and pull him in. We then started to kiss and not even a min later Andy came and pulled me away from him.

Y/n- whats your problem?

Andy- let's go..

He took my hand and we walked out of Lydia's house.

Andy- why are you with him?

Y/n: omg.. are you jealous ?

Andy-what? No

Y/n- yeah okey then I'll go back

Andy- No

Y/n- why not?

Andy- Ugh fine you win.. i was.. just a little bit *jealous*

Y/n- im nit dating Jaden.. but thus just proves that you still want me. So going around kissing other girls won't help.

After i said that i walk away from him leaving him confused and probably embarrassed.

A/n : helloo!! Since i didn't see any imagines book on Andy or Dylan i decided to do one!!

-boo