PROLOGUE

Hey guys...

Here's the Prologue...😊
......................................................................

A team of 6 Army Officers was in the midst of cross firings. One Female Officer was trying to save her team member by dragging him with her into the cover. One Male Officer was also with her and he was just looking at her... At her changed form, at her changed personality, at her grown up and mature personality. She said...

Woman (To the injured officer) - DON'T YOU DARE DIE ON ME, YOU IDIOT...!!! MAIN YAHA APNE KISI BHI SATHI KO KHONE NAHI AAYI, SAMJHE TUM??? YOU HAVE TO SURVIVE THIS AND THAT'S AN ORDER, LIEUTENANT...!!! DON'T FREAKING SLEEP, OKEY...???!!! JUST STAY AWAKE, STAY PUT...!!!

The Injured Officer nodded his head with a difficulty. The firing was still going on and they were almost on the verge of finishing all their ammunitions. She looked at the other Officer and asked...

Woman (Looking outside and then at him) - Backup kab tak aa raha hai, Major?

2nd Officer (Nodding his head) - Just five more minutes, Major. Just hold on for a while more. Yaha tak pohoch hi gaye hai to finish line cross kar hi lete hai, kyu???!!!

Woman (In a determined tone) - Of course, Major. Yaha tak pohochne me, hum apne bahot sathi kho chuke hai. Ab yaha se pichhe hatke unki shahadat ka mazaak nahi banne dugi main...!!!
-------------------------------------------------------
Two Officers were laying side by side. They were bleeding heavily but they were still laughing on something. The backup was almost half an hour away from them. They can die there together but they aren't afraid because they are together after so long.

They were surrounded by many terrorists and the terrorists were ready to shoot them but seeing them laugh so freely, they were very much confused and frustrated. At that time, their leader gave them the order to kill both of them at once, without any delay. After that, many gunshots were being heard and there was a pindrop silence after that.
......................................................................
Here you go guys...

How was it???

Please, vote and comment for my story and share your opinions and ideas...😊😊😊

Till the Character Sketch... Take care, be happy, be healthy & bye - bye dear readers...❤️❤️❤️