WE FORGOT OUR PROJECT!? (CHAPTER 11)

A/N (I AM BACKKKKKKK I FELT BORED SO WHY NOT WRITE A STORY!? NGL TIME WAS SLOW EVER SINCE I STOPPED WRITING..) ALSO SORRY THAT IS WAS OUT LATE!!

Killua's POV:

I woke up earlier than usual then i suddenly realized.. I FORGOT MY PROJECT THE ONE I HAD WITH GON!? UH4OFWEGFUGRIUEGUIVHERIUGEVIGBVEIUHVRIOHRIORHOIVHVIOHIOF2HIOEWFHUIFEWGIUVGVRIUVBKJVBIUFVJKWGPOJVIOVIOVIOVBVROIIORBV
I AM SO RECKLESS I ONLY HAVE TWO WEEKS !? Well its actually enough time because i barely sleep i get hmm 1-6 hours of sleep in school days?  I get up from my bed and get my uniform ready after that I went to  my bathroom that is connected to my bedroom i turn on the water and put it on the right temperature after that I play my playlist and the song that popped up was Mrs. Magic by Strawberry guy . I striped down from my pajamas which was just my pants and boxers personally I don't like sleeping with my shirt. Then i step in the shower started washing my hair, then i washed my body then i was done wow. I am so tired i don't want to go to school  lol .  After I was done earlier then usual well nah duh of course i did i woke up earlier bro i should shut my dumb ass up. I went to the bathroom to do my hair the way i usually do it . I heard Illumi humming and it smelt like food i guess it's time for breakfast woww . I got out my room and illumi saw me

"oh good morning" he said

"good morning what are you making today?" i ask

"I am making an omelet cause it is easy to make but it is good but here yours i have already made it"

" not going to lie you have improved at cooking at first you was such a bad cook you used to burn everything and mom wouldn't even let you in the kitchen because of how many meals you have burnt"

"i remember that i was hmm 14 around the time i always burnt everything but then i started liking hisoka when i was 15 so i tried to get better eventually i became good at it i miss my short hair era"

"boy that era lasted when you were 11 to 17. 6 whole years you had short hair"

"yeah but my hair didn't get tangled every 20 minutes and at least i didn't have to buy so many products for my hair to look good"

" yeah but to be honest your long hair now looks better"

" i guess your right but do you have everything packed ? "

"yes i do but i am going to start eating"

"i am going to check on hisoka" illumi said as he left

I start eating my food and i took this time to think. Life is going good a bit to good i have a feeling that this isn't going to last long knowing how things could go wrong. I just realized i need to visit Alluka and Kalluto which are my youngest siblings and check up on them. After a few minutes later Hisoka and illumi came by i finish eating my food it was good. Then i went to the porch and started thinking again am I a good big brother. I don't think so here i am having such a good life while they are getting tortured by my mother but maybe she has gotten better who knows. They always had high hopes for all of us but especially me why me though it could have been any child but no it was me is it because i am the only one with fathers genes? Who knows, after all that time i finally hear illumi call my my name i grab all my belongings and run towards him we walk out the door and hisoka closed it and locked it and we head to the car. I was listening to music in my airpods the wholee time. When we where at our destination i put the airpods back then i run to first period which was about technology the sad thing is i don't see gon until lunch period :( . Luckily kurapika is in that class back then i used to sit by myself because i was a sad depressed lonely little kid but then after i met kurapika i found out i had this period with him so now i sit beside him ( btw this class any grade can be in it so if you're in it that does NOT many your slow actually you are smart if you have this class ) i go inside the classroom and sit next to kurapika.