Chapter 70

Six Months Later

Caitlin looked at herself in the full length mirror and smiled. No one would believe that six months ago she had given birth to triplets. There was a knock on her bedroom door.

"Come in." Caitlin said

"Barry is waiting downstairs." Carla said coming in with Christina on her hip.

"Are you sure you and Cecile will be okay with the three of them?"

"Yes honey. You should go out and have a good time."

"Mom, do you think we will ever be able to get dad back?"

"I don't know. So far everything we have tried hasn't worked. Don't worry about that tonight. Just have a good time."

"Okay. You young lady be good for grandma and nana." Caitlin said

Christina just smiled her green eyes bright. Christina and Crystal were nearly identical. Looking just like their mom except with green eyes like their dad. Charlotte looked just like her dad only with her mom's warm brown eyes. Caitlin walked down the stairs to find Barry waiting. He was dressed in a suit with a red tie. Caitlin smiled at her boyfriend. He really cleaned up nice. She watched as Barry's smile grew really big. Caitlin had chosen to wear a blue dress that fell to her ankles. On her feet were a pair of heels that matched the dress.

"Cait, you look beautiful as always. But I must say tonight you look even more so." Barry said

"Well you look pretty good yourself." Caitlin said

"You two go have a good time. We can handle these three." Cecile said

"Thanks for coming over to help my mom Cecile." Caitlin said

"It's not a problem. I needed to get out of the house. It is lonely since Joe went into that rehab program."

Barry and Caitlin nodded understanding. Joe had gone down hill fast after Iris's death. He started drinking a lot. It all came to head a month ago. He showed up to a crime scene so drunk he could hardly stand. Singh suspected him and he was ordered into rehab or he would lose his job.

"Have you heard how he is doing?" Caitlin asked

"He has made it through the withdraw from