17-Birthday.🍁

Hey............... 💚💜

..................... Happy birthday

Jeon Mansion
8p.m. at night....

Today tae's Eighteen birthday. They are celebrating his birthday first time with their friends including soobin or else they always celebrate every year only three of them...

Namjoon and soobin completed with decoration of the living room jin is in the kitchen checking if every dishes is okay for the last time before guest will be arrived...

Tae getting ready in his room for his 18 birthday celebration finally he is an adult

"Soobin dear can you please open the door." Joon said when door bell rang he nods his head and headed towards door to open...

Few minutes later....

Joon saw min and kim family coming in the living room with sweet smile along with soobin he smile back...

"Welcome guys and thanks for coming please make yourself comfortable." He said softly they nods their head with a small smile...

"Where's the birthday boy." Suga ask searching for him...

"He is getting ready in his room." Joon said

"Uncle i'm going upstair, to check him if he needs my help." Soobin said he nods his head and bin went towards upstair smiling shyly because yeonjun looking at him teasingly...

"We've one more guest joon hyung if you don't mind." Jimin whisper and gulp his saliva he is too emotional right now...

"You can call him or her jimin we don't mind." Joon said chuckling he nods his head and look at his back

Joon also look there and his breath gets heavy his heart aching with so much pain tears gush in his eyes what he is feeling right now no one can think about his emotion...

"My baby bro." Joon whisper and forward his hand calling him in his arm jk immediately hug his bro tightly both start crying into each other arm others also crying silently standing in the living room...

A/N:- i'm also crying 😭 what about you guys 🥺)

Taehyung standing in some distance looking namkook and decoration with a soft smile his eyes searching for someone everywhere in the living room he pout and sat on the sofa...

"Joon did you check the door wh..... Jin stop when he saw infront of scene his heart also stop beating for some time his lower lips trembled tears start falling from his eyes...

"Gukie baby." jin mumble emotionally
All snap their head towards jin...

"Jin hyung." jk said and headed towards him jin take slow step crying

"My baby." jin said and hug him tightly kissing his shoulder forehead mumbling how much he missed him and longing for him jk nods only tae looking at them with pout...