Blocked XI

~Security room~

The woman watches Rexxvia as he gets dragged unconsciously across the halls in the rotten house by a six foot tall man.

Woman: *slams the desk!* "DAMN IT! I was afraid of this. I knew the doors are unpredictable, but to think it would send them there of all places, they don't stand a against a man that's nearly impossible to kill. And I can't afford to lose the only person that can get me out of this hellhole! ...I have no choice.

She grabs all of her gear, the old journal and a strange device and exits the security room.

Woman: I think it's time I introduced myself...

~?~

Rexxvia raises up from the floor and looks around. He realized it was his room, but it was empty and greyscaled. Confused, he leaves the room and walks down the hall and it was also empty. He knew this wasn't real.

Rexx: Hello? Amy? Yumi? Kim? Phym? Anyone?

He calls out and his voice echos across the empty house, until he heard crying. He turns around and sees Lailah. Alone. He approaches her. but he bumps into a invisible barrier, blocking him from getting closer.

Lailah: I'm sorry... big brother, if you can hear me... wherever you are, please don't hate me for sending you somewhere in my place... *sniff* It should've been me. I should've been the one to get taken instead of you.

Rexxvia stands there as he listens to his sister as she sits in the corner, crying as guilt consums her, unable to reach out to her.

Rexx: Lailah... please hang on, I'll find my way back. I promise.

???: *voice* I think it's time you wake up now.

Rexx: huh?

Rexx turns around and no one was there. Everything disappears and darkness floods around him until he was fully engulfed.

...

...

...

???: WAKE UP!

~Rexxvia's POV~

My eyes shot open and I was hit with an earth-splitting headache. I was bound to the chair, and I was not alone. I was surrounded by corpses that were skin and bone, burned, stabbed to death and so on. Panic builds up as I struggle to get off this chair but no luck. I tried rocking the chair left to right, but for some reason it won't budge. I look down and I see that the chair is bolted to the floor.

Rexx: Well shit...

I start hearing footsteps heading this way. I close my eyes and waited.

The door open and the footsteps stops on front of me. I can hear a creepy laugh, and the next thing I know, I get splash by water. I was shaking and coughing and shake the water off me.

???: Rise and shine sleeping beauty.

My vision clears and look at the person speaking to me. My heart makes a leap to my throat as I reconize who it is.

 My heart makes a leap to my throat as I reconize who it is