☆。・゚゚*Y/n backstory*゚゚・。☆

3rd pov

Y/n came from a kinda wealthy family,her mother was a Vivienne Westwood model and so was her father, and of course they wanted her to be the same. Y/n was very pretty, even when she was a kid. She had long silky black hair and dark green eyes,kinda tall (like 163cm [she is currently 16 btw-]) with a perfect waist and proportions. She started modeling since she was 6, and became pretty famous. Y/n loved VW clothes and jewellery, she wore them every day, but she also wanted to be part of a band,so when she was 10,she told her parents. Her dad got very mad (I forgot to say her dad is short tempered and violent #y/nCore) and beat her. Every time she tried to talk about that stuff, her dad would beat her, and since the bruises were bad,she has some permanent ones on her arms which she can cover,but she didnt want the makeup artist to know about it so she had to stop modeling for clothes and now she is only a jewellery model (no bracelets). Her dad died in an accident (KARMAAA🤗), her mom was always very busy and she travelled to many countries and only spent one or two weeks a year with her,but she sent y/n a lot of gifts every month. And now that her dad was gone she bought a bass and started learning how to play it, she became pretty good in only a few months, her mom didn't really care what she did, so Y/n was free, she also (sadly) started smoking and drinking a lot even tho she was only 16 because of loneliness and depression (once again, #Y/nCore ✨️)

End of backstory/info 🤗
(Ik no one is gonna read all this shit)
(If you read it all I love you)
Bye
-Kai☆