(it meant nothing to him)

Cheryl wakes up the rooms cold,she feels a hand over her her vision is blurred upon getting up she feels the cold breeze from outside hit her chest staring over at the figure besides her " shit shit shit it's Steve harrington did we??Ofc we did idiot" she panics she takes a few breaths.

'He looks so innocent asleep' she thinks to herself,gosh It's late she grabs his hoodie laying on the floor,she turns and stares at him for a minute 'should I say something?'.

She sighs and whisperers into his ear 'goodnight Steve' he doesn't respond.
Her footsteps down the stairs,the sounds of the crickets as she opens the backdoor.
Its cold and quiet there's some fog.

A key turns a knob,and a light flickers on
"Cheryl where on earth's name have you been do you have any idea what time it is?".
Penelope shouts angrily arcoss the room.
"I'm sorry mother I just lost track of tim-"
"Who's jacket is that?" Penelope cut her off just to demand an answer.

"A friends it was cold out so he lent it to me now if you excuse I have to get to bed" she muttered and ran up the stairs.
Penelope sighed watching her run upstairs like a little scared child.

7:40 am it was early bell hadn't rang yet,Cheryl scanned the hallways to find Stara and instead saw Steve with his arm wrapped around nancy. Cheryl rolled her eyes in disbelief,last night might nothing to Steve,giving him her virginity meant nothing at all to him.

Cheryl turned she was upset but she wasn't going to shed her tears for someone like Steve right?.

Class began Jason still wasn't here Barb followed the lead and didn't show up.
Nancy tapped on Cheryl's shoulder hoping she'd give her an answer about Barb but she was met with the same "no" since morning.

Cheryl and Stara had manage to find eachother during break time,Cheryl threw her books into her locker as Stara fixed her makeup,a familiar voice called out her name 'cheryl' she turned her head to see Steve immediately trying to walk away he pulled her closer to him.

'Ew get off Harrington' she demanded.
'Hey hey relax she's not here it's just us'.
'Steve last night was.." "it was amazing"he continued her sentence. "No just pretend it didn't happen ok?" She muttered.
"What Cheryl are you ok?" He raised a brow in confusion. "Yes I'm fine but just forget anything happened between us". She begged before pushing him aside.

3:05pm Steve and his group stood in the car park,Jonathan made the unlucky decision to walk pass them,turns out one of Carol's friends had seen some interesting pictures on his camera.

Boobs,kissing,conversations you name it Jonathan had taken photos of it all,Steve and some girl Nancy right? No maybe thats why Steve ripped out the photos, why he broke the camera,was it guilt,embarrassment?.

Jonathan feel to his knees as the cool breeze blew the photos into the air,Nancy offered a hand and took some for herself.
3:15pm the basketball game was starting in a while teenagers sat in the hallways waiting for it but Nancy had other plans and ditched them.

Cheryl had made her way back to Steve's place to drop back his hoodie,she opened the backgate and saw something move at the corner of her eye horrified she turned back panicking.

She found herself in her room,on the bed crying and holding a picture of her and Jason, we're was he? Was he alr did something happen to him the thoughts sank deeper into her head.

Jim hopper was driving along the road,he stopped a yellow mustang parked near the clearing.
Upon further inspection the windows were broken,seats torn and blood stains lined the door.

Jim's worry grew,he popped open the trunk his eyes landed on a green and white jacket,with the initials J on it.
He sighed and closed the trunk shut.