Chapter 8

Chaeyoung was sitting huddled by the lake, throwing small pebbles on it leisurely

Chaeyoung was sitting huddled by the lake, throwing small pebbles on it leisurely.She had been sitting here for what must have been a fifteen minutes.Simply nervous ! Her excitement had reached her breaking point and had dissolved into frustration.

Chaeyoung slightly stretched her beautiful legs which adorning anklets ,adjusting slightly and stared at the blue waters slpping gently on the bank.She was trying to figure out what she needs to say.Will she open up her love for him or waiting his reaction ? She didn't know..What to say ? The meeting with her prince she had fantasised about for so long had finally happened but in very different circumstances from those she'd imagined. What did the future hold for herself . . . or for her family?

Chaeyoung was really taking a night time stroll to ease her thoughts, she'd been doing it a lot of late -simply clearing her head. There was a lot to think about- his mother, father, brother and her prince... Every time her thoughts drifted to those brown eyed warrior.She wanted to smack herself,conscious of braking another rule of her palace for him..only for him!! She simply couldn't understand why she couldn't drive him from her thoughts.She chuckled herself thinking how crazy some princes were about her, how desperately they were trying to be friends with her and some even proposed her bluntly. How some of them followed her just for her one glance..She can't count it even !! But she didn't even noticed them.How can she ? She madly love in with her dream man.Sometimes chaeyoung astonishment thinking what was it about her that intrigued him so much like this..She hadn't any clue about how would he look like ?.Fair or ugly !!! Nothing ! Her dreams and reality like oil and water. They just didn't mix... chaeyoung again made an effort to banish all thoughts of him from her head..

The sound of feet nearby jerked her from her thoughts. She strained to see through the dreamy state she having ,exactly who it was who approached. She didn't turn around but could only make out the rattling sound sword case.Anyway chaeyoung sat silently, praying that whoever it was must be him.Finally the figure stepped into the bright sunlight and chaeyoung gasped- it was her prince...!

All these while Chenyeol was roaming around bank of lake here and there.Unfortunately he couldn't find chaeyoung anywhere.It was all sudden he heard a sounds. His eyes darted in the direction whence it came.Suddenly his head snapped up at hearing the soft feminine voice speak

"What are you looking for ?"

As he turned spotted that same beguiling girl who was sitting on banks.Her hair was thick, and ran in loose curls down her shoulders and back.It's ends sprawled on the soil beneath her.Her tresses were midnight black, and just a shade darker than her large bright eyes.His stomach twisted slightly, and he was aware of a tightening in his chest.

Chenyeol found himself gawking Princess chaeyoung who had large eyes and was unrivalled in the worlds in beauty.Prince Chenyeol, the scorcher of enemies was alone. She was also alone. He stood motionless and stared at her with an unwavering gaze. From her beauty, He thought that she might be the goddess.He again thought that her beauty was the manifestation of the sun's rays on earth.She was sitting on a black rock, with blue lake around it, She looked ike a statue of gold. Having seen her, Chenyeol once more said to himself ,he will make sure that possess this princess anyhow. Burning with the fierce fire of desire, he called that illustrious Princess who sounded like oblivious to mortal world.