"What's going on here?!"

Mari wakes up groggily, she sits up and looks at Sunny. He was sleeping peacefully. She slowly walked out of the room and into the bathroom. She noticed all her imperfections and sighed, washing her face. She brushed her hair and teeth and got dressed, then she walked down the stairs. She walked into the kitchen and made some pancake batter.

"Morning."

Sunny's sudden voice scared Mari, she put her hand on the pan and squeaked, her hand burning in pain.

"Don't scare me like that, I just burnt my hand.." Mari sighed and ran it under cold water.

Sunny watched her as she made her famous pancakes, the pancakes sizzled and flipped. The smell of sweet banana and blueberry pancakes filled the room as Sunny's stomach growled.

Mari put the pancakes on the plate and gave it to him, she wrapped her hand up because she now had 2nd degree burns on her entire palm.

A few hours later, Mari goes to the park with Sunny and sees.. Kel and Hero?!

They were playing basketball, Kel was sweating his head off meanwhile Hero didn't have a single problem. That's what Mari loved about him. He tries hard, but it seems like he's carefree.

He noticed them and waved, Mari quickly waved back as Sunny waved silently. Hero walked over to them.

"Sunny, go play with Kel, okay?" Mari nodded and smiled at Sunny, watching him stroll away and listen to Kel's rambling.

"You wanted to talk to me the other day..?" Hero looked up at Mari nervously, hoping she doesn't remember what she said to him.

"..." Mari stares at him sadly and hugs him almost immediately.

"I'M SO SORRY! I SHOULD'VE NEVER GOTTEN MAD AT YOU!! IT'S MY FAULT!" Mari says in between sobs.

Hero hugs her tightly, rubbing her back.

"Hey, hey, settle down Mari.. it's okay.."

FLASHBACK

"Ugh! Why do you have to be perfect?! I just want the old you." Hero said, tearing up.

"Oh yeah?! You want the old me?! You want everything don't you?! Ugh! I hate you, I wish I never even liked you!" She screamed in anger and slapped him, storming off.

FLASHBACK END

"I should've never asked for you to stop being yourself.. that was rude of me. Truly." Hero sighs and pulls away, cupping her cheeks with his hands.

Mari sniffles as he wipes her tears with his thumb.. something seems.. off.

They started at each other for a little and leaned in but quickly turned around when they heard a scream.

Oh shoot.

Sunny was fighting Kel.

And it looked like Kel was winning.

They both ran over to the two in concern, Hero was holding Kel back.

"What's going on here?!"