30. i think

˚ · • . ° .

𝗠𝗔𝗧𝗧 𝗔𝗡𝗗 𝗜 𝗔𝗚𝗥𝗘𝗘𝗗 𝗧𝗢 𝗠𝗔𝗞𝗘 𝗜𝗧 𝗢𝗙𝗙𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗟 in public last night, so we posted each other on our instagrams.

everyone was so shocked, no one expected this.

though they did say something in the comments about us having been so blind and that they shipped it and whatever, but i don't know what that was all about.

me and matt never got to talking about who we'll tell the truth to, and who we won't but i guess we'll do it today, after having all night to think about this bizzare thing we're doing.

speaking about today, my song with chase atlantic is coming out in - i check my phone - THREE HOURS.

i jump out of bed, excited, and i start to get ready.

˚ · • . ° .

as i'm eating breakfast, i get a call from laura. "hey, momager." i greet her.

i always call her momager, because even though she isn't my mother, she's my manager, and she's always treated my a lot like a daughter.

don't get me wrong, my mom's probably my soulmate, i love her to death. but i think of laura as my work mom. my momager.

"hey sweetie." she speaks. "just calling to remid you abut the launch party tonight. you usually forget about these things so just in case."

i make a face, confused, even though she can't see me. "what launch party?" i ask, completely lost. and then it dawns on me. "oh my god, tonight's launch party for the song!" i gasp.

laura chuckles knowingly. "you remembered! that's new!" she exclaims, laughing.

"i did!" i laugh with her. "but only because you called. i would have forgot without you." i tell her.

"well it's better than the other times. you did it, give yourself credit for it!" she says.

i chuckle. "sure, laura." i smile into the phone. "anyways thanks for reminding me."

"no problem, honey." she says. "i'll see you tonight."

i hum. "see you."

˚ · • . ° .

after i hung up with laura, i got a text from matt, asking if we could meet, so i'm on the way to the surniolo house.

as i'm pulling into the driveway, i spot mary lou and jimmy walking out of the house with trevor to go on a walk. i smile to myself, but i don't go over to them because i know i'll spend too much time talking and matt will be mad that i'm late.

it happens every time i run into them, i always spend way too much time talking and i make myself late.

so i decide to finish parking and go into the house when they leave so i can be on time for once.

i get out of the car and head to the sturniolo's front door, knocking intead of barging in like i always do.

and about three seconds later, i hear rustling on the other side of the door, and it opens, revealing my fake boyfriend.

"mathew." i greet the boy.

"hey bella." he smiles and gestures for me to enter. "let's go to my room to talk, okay? nick and chris are in theirs and it's best if they don't see us until we figure out what to tell them." he explains.